Anti-spam fixed - posting restored
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-spam fixed - posting restored

Default Anti-spam fixed - posting restored

Our anti-spam service went offline over the weekend which prevented posting and registration on the forums. The problem has been fixed - sorry for the inconvenience!
    I like it firm and fruity!

Testing, testing.

What?! I suffer no interruption. Perhaps I am blessed... or cursed. Wait, which is the good one again?
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

I've had two people report that they seem to be getting blocked from the UK.
    Sproket and Megazord_man

"There is suspicious activity from your continent and you can only continue with the webmaster's assistance -- contact him or her immediately."
    is the message they are getting
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Hello Mikie I just wanted to say there is a third party darthmarsh (Tim marsh) has asked me to let you know that he's getting it too! Thanks Mikie !!!

*holds hand up*

me too. last night and and the 4th August

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    I've had two people report that they seem to be getting blocked from the UK.
    Sproket and Megazord_man

"There is suspicious activity from your continent and you can only continue with the webmaster's assistance -- contact him or her immediately."
    is the message they are getting
    yesterday I had that too. Let's see if it works now...
    Forgot, that it works again.

huh. looks like i can post again.
    but, well yes, THERE IS suspicious activity on my continent, that message really gets to the point =)
    Last edited by Nakatan; 08-06-2015 at 01:42 PM.
    Available for commissions. Check the gallery to see my best.

Yay I can post again. Rather please I apparently come from a suspicious continent to be honest

p.s thanks John
    Last edited by Darthmarsh; 08-06-2015 at 11:08 AM.

As of yesterday morning/afternoon I could post using Internet Explorer but not Chrome. But last night Chrome seemed to work again. Not sure if anyone else is having issues but maybe try a different browser?

I've been blocked since last night until just now. I've been in touch with Chern Ann at CMoN about it, and he thinks it should be fixed for everyone now.

There still seems to be some weird things going on with the posting. If I start typing in the Quick Reply window and then hit 'Go Advanced' it just posts what I have so far (like I hit post quick reply). If I hit 'Go Advanced' before typing it goes to the normal page. However, if I hit show preview it will just post what I have written.

Ok lets see if I can post again - Testing - Testing

I couldn't post for three-four days, I prepared a message for the web admin, but I could not contact him because I got blocked at the contact form too. This was the message, because I got two different types of error:

=====
    Good afternoon mr,

Got this message while trying to post to the forums: "There is suspicious activity from your continent and you can only continue with the webmaster's assistance -- contact him or her immediately"
    I couldn't post yesterday neither, but I got a different message. something about enabling JavaScript on my browser (although it was enabled, I even reinstalled my Firefox browser)
    I cannot contact the webmaster because I do not find a way to do so (the contact form, also neglects me from posting).
    ======

The worst part of it was that I lost the ability to contact anyone on Cmon, even the webmaster, so I could not tell anyone that I can't contact.
    The better part is that I can post now, so I suppose the problem is completely solved.
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Testing. I've been getting blocked when trying to respond to private messages, sending a new message or starting a new post. Right now I can only reply to current posts in the forums.
    Last edited by SeekerCo; 08-10-2015 at 07:43 PM.

I still get the suspicious activity message if I try to create a new post, reply or send a private message or contact support via the site. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SeekerCo View Post
    I still get the suspicious activity message if I try to create a new post, reply or send a private message or contact support via the site. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    Can you give the full error message you get? A screenshot would be best.
    I like it firm and fruity!

Name:  Screenshot 2015-08-13 new.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  40.6 KB

Here you go. I hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SeekerCo; 08-13-2015 at 12:56 PM.

That's exactly the message I'm getting when I try posting PMs , although I was getting blocked from posting on the forums earlier that seems fine now but still can't send PMs.
    Thanks Meanas for letting me know of this thread .cheers bro