Thread: Feedback on ios app

Default Feedback on ios app

Good morning,

First off, I really love the app.

However, I also wanted to give you some feedback:

1. Consider having a comment link on the app itself so someone like me doesn't have to find the forum and create an account just to give feedback. If you have such a link and I just missed it, then maybe it needs to be displayed more prominently.

2. Please, please add a back/undo button. There is no reason to punish a player for equipping the wrong weapon, accidentally buying the wrong item or putting the wrong troop in the field by accident.

3. Please allow solo play to be played with more than one division. Some divisions are significantly weaker than others in solo play and it would be nice to be able to play out a 4 player solo game. If there is a way to do this with the multiplayer option, I could not figure it out.

Thanks for turning a great game into a great app.

Good morning!

1. Great idea, straight to our to-do list!

2. Considering ways of doing this, if we find the possibility we'll do it, for sure.

3. This is already in the works.

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback!

Just played the App and noticed an annoying Interface bug. When you have more than 12 Cards in your Hand at the end of the buying Phase you cannot tap the DONE Button as its hidden beneath the Cards...

This is fixed in the next version, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_b View Post
    Just played the App and noticed an annoying Interface bug. When you have more than 12 Cards in your Hand at the end of the buying Phase you cannot tap the DONE Button as its hidden beneath the Cards...
    Funny, I just discovered that myself today. The only reason this ever happens is when your troops are pretty much unkillable, and you are in the last 1-2 rounds. You just end up buying med kits or other "instant" speed stuff. So, while it is annoying, you pretty much know you have already won.

Well,
    imo its quite annoying to get stuck Right before the finish...

Default Navigation Troubles

I know that there has been discussion on the Touch Arcade forum about the methods of board navigation that the app uses. I've posted on that there but it seemed appropriate to add my thoughts here too. I don't like the pinch to zoom mechanic at all, I find it clumsy and awkward, however, I feel that there is a more elegant solution already in the app. I think you should add more views to the switch view button that focus more closely on key areas of the board (the current views are zoomed out too far to be of any practical use). You can then add the ability for users to choose which of the views they want to use in the options menu.

My suggestions for these extra views are:

1) View of all of the troop cards.

2) View of all the item cards.

3) View of the current row of troop cards with the ability to swipe up and down between the other rows.

4) View of the top row of item cards with the same swipe mechanic as view 3.

5) View of the Hive side of the deployment lanes.

6) View of the troop side of the deployment lanes.

As someone who has discovered the game through the app I think this would really add to the game experience.

Looking forward to to being able to play solo with multiple divisions.

Quote Originally Posted by GenreGuy View Post
    I think you should add more views to the switch view button that focus more closely on key areas of the board
    Hello GenreGuy, welcome to our forums!

I did see your suggestion in Touch Arcade and I kinda love it, so we're gonna experiment with it and if we like it (I think we will!), you should see it soon.

Thanks for your feedback!