Known Issues?

Thread: Known Issues?

Default Known Issues?

Hi devs,

Firstly, love the implementation of the game. For the most part, it's intuitive, slick and fun to play. However, there are still a bunch of issues with the game. I checked the release notes sticky but didn't find these under Known Issues. Is there some way all the bugs could be consolidated so people know that things are being looked at? Just to save people some time reporting and potential grief while playing (for example, I'm going to avoid playing certain divisions for the meantime).

Anyway, here are some issues I've found. These have all been in Solo Play on a Nexus 5 running 5.1.1

http://i.imgur.com/92gkTmQ.png
    Here is an example of the bug Imaginarydud was speaking of in another thread. Worm Host traded with a Militia and he has been reanimated with his HPS "Rescue" Armor still on.

http://i.imgur.com/9pLQ4UX.png
    I am not sure if this is true for all of all divisions that are able to pull something from discard or Armory-only, but I am unable to select an Armor from discard to put into my hand.

http://i.imgur.com/QfZLCzM.png
    http://i.imgur.com/MmRUBDi.png
    This one you'll have to trust me because you can't see my line but it appears there is a bug with Plague Fly where after it kills a second troop, I lose the game regardless of how much HP my base has. The first time a Plague Fly kills a troop, it notes the damage correctly. The second troop, however, you can see I have 6HP when it dies. Even if all 4 slots were filled, that should only be 5 damage, right?

I'll update with any more I find. I think I found a few others but I want to recreate them a few times and take all the necessary screenshots.

Thanks very much for your time and attention,

Don
    Last edited by d00n; 08-12-2015 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Incorrect image links

Hi Don,

Good call on the known issues, added those to the stickied version thread and added all these you mentioned.

At least two of those are fixed in 1.0.6, but that will take around a week still, Apple is lagging behind on approving our new versions.

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback!
    Let us know if we can help with anything else!

I just played and found that pulling a weapon from discard when using the Weapons Division cannot be done. You see the discard pile and the weapons are glowing green but the screen goes dark and you cannot select them.

Quote Originally Posted by Novafix View Post
    I just played and found that pulling a weapon from discard when using the Weapons Division cannot be done. You see the discard pile and the weapons are glowing green but the screen goes dark and you cannot select them.
    Yup, this is fixed in 1.0.6, which should be out in a week or so.

Seeing issues with vindicator armor not dealing any damage. Also, got stuck in a loop where the vindicator armor messed up.

Have had this same issue with the Science Lab - can't pull a discard. Everything else is just as you describe.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    Yup, this is fixed in 1.0.6, which should be out in a week or so.
    I presume this fix will also cover all other "draw from discard pile" issues (i.e. Science Division, Drop ship, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
    I presume this fix will also cover all other "draw from discard pile" issues (i.e. Science Division, Drop ship, etc.)
    Yup, it does! Was an interface bug with browsing the discard pile, not specific to any ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Corbin7 View Post
    Seeing issues with vindicator armor not dealing any damage. Also, got stuck in a loop where the vindicator armor messed up.
    Ditto on vin armor not doing any damage.

- Trying to Quick join a game bugs out and locks you in a blank screen if done after completing or losing a match.
    - Buying the same troop as someone in quick succession causes your bought troop to go into your ally's hand. You can see this troop in their hand but they may not? Your hand count still counts this troop as your's (+1) but it is now a phantom card. Reducing unit price may also be a factor in reproducing this bug, unsure.
    - Harpy Wings cannot be equipped outside of combat during setup phase; unsure if this is intended. Was unable to test during combat.
    Last edited by Duis; 08-18-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duis View Post
    Ditto on vin armor not doing any damage.

- Trying to Quick join a game bugs out and locks you in a blank screen if done after completing or losing a match.
    - Buying the same troop as someone in quick succession causes your bought troop to go into your ally's hand. You can see this troop in their hand but they may not? Your hand count still counts this troop as your's (+1) but it is now a phantom card. Reducing unit price may also be a factor in reproducing this bug, unsure.
    - Harpy Wings cannot be equipped outside of combat during setup phase; unsure if this is intended. Was unable to test during combat.
    Adding all these to known issues / to-do list!
    Thank you!

Experienced this one twice now:

- When in a 3 player game (Maybe 4 as well): If a player disconnects, the remaining ally players' lanes do not appear properly during the following setup phase.
    This prevents you from seeing your ally's lane and what's going on in it. Placing troops/equipments into ally's lane as well as assisting them during combat becomes impossible.
    Last edited by Duis; 08-18-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Got a few more:

- A Follow up on previous Harpy Wings report: The actual bug is the wings do not stay equipped to your troop after being used. When used in combat, your troop still gets deployed but the wings return to your hand.
    - Plasma Arc shotgun effect can be discarded on revealed enemies that do not have reveal effects (Not sure if intended)
    - Reveal cancel effects (Plasma Arc, Pulsar Bomb, etc.) can be used/wasted on enemies that are being "peaked at" when an ally is using their Pulsar Armor effect.

UI:
    - When a troop is equipped with 3 items (Weapon, Armor, Grafting), the very top item can be overlapped by another player's lane cards. This makes it almost impossible to click and drag/move that top item to another troop during deploy phase.
    - The click to chat selection area seems to be really small even when I play on a tablet. Sometimes it takes a few taps to hit the right spot to open up the chat input screen.

Just played a game and it hung with only the menu options and chat window being operational.

Science Lab
    Base HP: 8
    Round 5/9
    Wave 2/3

Butcher vs Field Medic. Both killed each other after I shot the Butcher up with a Storm Trooper. Had to abandon the game.

I had High Ex Grenades x2, 1 Pulse Shield and 2xVoid Mines IIRC
    Last edited by Novafix; 08-19-2015 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Deck Composition

Added a bunch stuff to Known Issues, thanks a lot everyone.

And a request if I may:

Always try to include the rough composition of your deck when reporting a bug, like:

Science Lab with Storm Troopers, Scout Drones, Hi-EX, Medic and Vindicator...

We don't need the exact numbers but a general direction for our reproduction helps immensely!

Thanks again!

Found some very niche and scenario specific bugs:

- Shocker reveal does more damage than intended (Possibly mistaking buffs as equipped items)
    Scenario: 2 Players | Med Bay + Barracks | Ajax w/ 2 items (Titan Armor & Weapon) vs Shocker's reveal effect.
    My ally had used a bio-enhancer on the Ajax in response to the reveal; said action may have been considered an additional equipped item triggering an extra 2 damage from Shocker.

- Defender's effect seems to unintentionally trigger Bomber's passive. (Can't confirm since we lost the game instantly)
    Scenario: 2 players | Med Bay + Barracks | Wave 8/9 | Remaining HP: 1
    Defender used it's effect on front line Ajax, game ended right away after combat ended.
    Last edited by Duis; 08-19-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Found another bug last night.

Command Centre
    Round 8/9
    Wave 3/3

My Ajax Suit got turned into an enemy thanks to brain leach worms (or whatever they're called) and so I tried to use my Command Centre to kill it. The ability activated and the Ajax suit didn't die. It then killed my base.

Make up was something like

1xRocket Launcher
    1xTitan Armour
    1xPulsar Armour
    2xStorm Troopers
    1xParatrooper
    1xAjax Suit

Quote Originally Posted by Novafix View Post
    My Ajax Suit got turned into an enemy thanks to brain leach worms (or whatever they're called) and so I tried to use my Command Centre to kill it. The ability activated and the Ajax suit didn't die. It then killed my base.
    Fixed for 1.1, sorry you had to lose that one! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Duis View Post
    Found some very niche and scenario specific bugs:

- Shocker reveal does more damage than intended (Possibly mistaking buffs as equipped items)
    Scenario: 2 Players | Med Bay + Barracks | Ajax w/ 2 items (Titan Armor & Weapon) vs Shocker's reveal effect.
    My ally had used a bio-enhancer on the Ajax in response to the reveal; said action may have been considered an additional equipped item triggering an extra 2 damage from Shocker.

- Defender's effect seems to unintentionally trigger Bomber's passive. (Can't confirm since we lost the game instantly)
    Scenario: 2 players | Med Bay + Barracks | Wave 8/9 | Remaining HP: 1
    Defender used it's effect on front line Ajax, game ended right away after combat ended.
    Will work on replicating and fixing these for 1.1, thank you!

Weird one, may be hard to reproduce:

- Cerberus Blade still processed for the next troop in combat after equipped troop had died

Round: 2/9
    2 Players | Grafting Lab + Weapon's Research

Grafting Lab Player's Lane:
    1st Troop: Militia placed by the player w/ Cerberus Blade + Chainsaw
    2nd Troop: Militia placed by myself into said player's lane

The first Militia had died in a previous combat, but cerberus blade proc'd during the following Militia's combat as well. This second Militia did not have any grafting or items equipped.

PS. Any ETA on v1.0.6 or v1.1? Android or IOS; I play on both. Thanks
    Last edited by Duis; 08-21-2015 at 12:41 AM.

1.0.6 should be out in a couple of days...

1.1 will take a week or so after that...