Sons of Orar Chapter Master

Thread: Sons of Orar Chapter Master

Default Sons of Orar Chapter Master

This is a piece I completed earlier in the summer for one of the charity armies for the NOVA Open Foundation this year. The raffle for the Sons of Orar army and the Eldar Alaitoc armies will go to benefit Doctors without Borders. This piece has been modified somewhat to make it unique. It was originally a Dark Angels command bike, but the guns were modified to create a "quad bolter". The raffle will be going on until the first weekend in September. You can find this model, along with all the other models up for raffle (including two from Roman Lappat and one from Angel Giraldez at http://novaopenfoundation.org/?tcp_p...ategory=raffleName:  Finalcollage3.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  499.3 KB

As always, comments, questions and critiques welcome. On a side note, I have tried a couple of times to upload this to the voting site, but have been unsuccessful. Have the requirements changed recently? I fill out the information and when I click to submit, the computer thinks a bit and then nothing happens. I don't get an error message; just nothing happens and it does appear in my gallery.
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 08-18-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Came out great dude! Stupid filthy xenos -_-
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Damn, hadn't realised it was for Medicine Sans Frontieres.
    I would have volunteered to help.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Good news is there is always next year! Also, we did 40k space marines and Eldar, but there was a battalion of FOW and a Malifaux crew as well as several items done up for the silent auction they hold each year
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    Damn, hadn't realised it was for Medicine Sans Frontieres.
    I would have volunteered to help.
    The NOVA Foundation does several charity armies each year that go to assorted charities. As Zab mentioned, this year was the Assault on Alaitoc, which pits the Sons against the Eldar. Last year featured the Battle of Macragge. The proceeds from the raffle of each army go to Doctors Without Borders. Last year the two armies raised in the neighborhood of $7000, iirc. Our goal this year is to improve on that even further. Shoot me a PM and I would be happy to put you in touch with the boss . If 40k isn't your thing, I believe they are also doing bidding on individual pieces as well. I am sure you could designate which charity you would prefer the proceeds of a donated piece go to.

Hi, just wondering what kit his cc weapon came from? It's early what I'm after for my space wolves scouts

Those colors are rich and vibrant. Nicely done.