Iphone 6. 1.0.5

Thread: Iphone 6. 1.0.5

Default Iphone 6. 1.0.5

Spark jumper x2, Templar armor x1

Round 2. Militia x2. First with templar and spark jumper.

First bug was a bile roach. First strike it down with spark jumper.
    Second enemy was a worm host. My militia with templar armor traded with it and then the militia, armor and all went to the end of the enemy lane.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Georgecook83; 08-21-2015 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Pasted in report and got a bunch of gibberish.

In round 8 I faced the Eater of Hope. I discarded the shotgun to stop his revel effect and then traded my first storm trooper with him. Arm blade, grenade launcher and vindicator armor. He did not do damage to the next troop.

my deck was 1 medic (I missclicked) a bunch of storm troopers, shotguns, vindicator armors, 2 grenade launchers, 2 scout ships. Oh and the arm blades. I was the grafting lab.

Round one with the armory. I bought vindicater armor and a bio enhancer.

So I started with militia w/vindicater, militia w/pulsar and a naked militia.
    first enemy was a charger so I the enhancer to make him a 3/4. The second enemy was a worm host. He turned my dude who kept his armor. (We know that happens)
    I used the armor to shot the third bug (swarmer) and my militia took the last bug out. So then my two militia traded with the evil armored militia. But when he died it seems to have broken the game because it wants to use the vindicater armor.

Duly noted, will review all these (except for the first, it's fixed in 1.1 )

Thanks!

Default Two bugs wih one stone.

so there are two things going on here. I started out as the barracks. The first few rounds I picked up a couple arm blades and a couple shot guns. Then once I started to get a handle on things I went with the hawk eyes. Starting round 3 I started turning in all tbe dudes for storm troopers. Then in round 5 I deployed a new storm trooper (he may have been in my hand the last round) and gave him a new hawk eye. The round started with him being a 5/0 that can't die but that I can't target with instants. So I build super man again and picked him up an arm blade. He jumps back and forth before combat cutting things until they die without actually entering combat. So I went on, just making sure I had some shot guns equiped to stop shockers, to watch him win by himself. Then in the last round I bought to many items and they covered the done button. I have the newest update so that shouldn't happen. Bug number 2.

I had one bio-enhancer I picked the round it broke but never used it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Georgecook83; 08-24-2015 at 11:00 AM.

I was trying to beat it to see if anything woukd happen. I've had this problem come up a few times and talked with Lucas Martini about it. Without the arm blade it becomes an infanit loop. With the arm blade he tears through the enemy. But I've never gotten through round 9 with it. Stupid shockers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgecook83 View Post
    so there are two things going on here. I started out as the barracks. The first few rounds I picked up a couple arm blades and a couple shot guns. Then once I started to get a handle on things I went with the hawk eyes. Starting round 3 I started turning in all tbe dudes for storm troopers. Then in round 5 I deployed a new storm trooper (he may have been in my hand the last round) and gave him a new hawk eye. The round started with him being a 5/0 that can't die but that I can't target with instants. So I build super man again and picked him up an arm blade. He jumps back and forth before combat cutting things until they die without actually entering combat. So I went on, just making sure I had some shot guns equiped to stop shockers, to watch him win by himself. Then in the last round I bought to many items and they covered the done button. I have the newest update so that shouldn't happen. Bug number 2.

I had one bio-enhancer I picked the round it broke but never used it.
    hahahaha your screen grab made me lol!

You should have watched Arnold the storm trooper take apart swarm callers 1 point at a time.

But last time was better. I had a Militia go all Rambo and kill his way through 7 levels od bugs until a shocker killed he arm blade.