Looking for Jack in the Pucker

Thread: Looking for Jack in the Pucker

Default Looking for Jack in the Pucker

Greetings to all; I want to buy Jack in the Plucker model - Produced by Terrible Kids Stuff.

I know that there is someone out there who has one of these and who may be willing to sell it for some extra money. Please contact me.

* Spelling Error - Label should read - "Jack in the Plucker"
    Last edited by JCHobby; 08-27-2015 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Spelling Error in the Title

Hi JC
    I'm searching everywhere for him, he is as rare as an Ilyad barbarian, and the only person I know who has one said $500 wouldn't make him sell it! Good luck to you, I'm still chasing said barbarians, years after they ceased and vanished ;(
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Thanks for the update. I also want to ask a question; Who is the person looking for the Ilyad Barbarian?

The reason I ask is because I have the following;

1. BLBV 01 - Virago crete hurlante 1 (Female Champion)
    2. BLBV 02 - Champion crete hurlante 1 (Male Champion Leader)
    3. BLBV 03 - Trancheurs crete hurlante (this has 2 Barbarian warriors in running attack pose)
    4. BLBV 04 - Tuer crete hurlante 1 (Massive Brute with a Hannibal Lector Styled mask and huge executioner styled battle axe)
    5. BLBV 09 - Pretresse de Gaurochs 1 ( Female Priestess with whip)

I really don't want to get rid of these because they are really nice and is the very reason I haven't painted them yet; Was thinking of commisioning a professional artist to paint the set for me but could never gather enough funds for someone to do the job right. However if there is a chance for a serious offer and a Jack in the Plucker then who knows..... I may be willing.

I've sent you a PM with the potential swap my mate has in mind.
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

My apologies for not send you a reply sooner; I just sent you a PM.

A really big Thank You to Evl Hmr whom without his help I would still be searching today for the Jack in the Plucker figure. It's great to know that there are still really nice people to deal with in this hobby.

Jc thank you whole heartedly for such a wonderful commentary on my thread- thank you sincerely.