[WTB]Kingdom Death: Some OOP and Xmaxe (Christmas twilight knight pin-up gear/card)

Thread: [WTB]Kingdom Death: Some OOP and Xmaxe (Christmas twilight knight pin-up gear/card)

Default [WTB]Kingdom Death: Some OOP and Xmaxe (Christmas twilight knight pin-up gear/card)

The 3 Axes and Gear Card from Xmas Special Pin-up Twilight Knight
    Ammo Slave
    Fighter
    Flower Witch
    Great Game Rogue Hunter
    Pin-Up Visionary
    Saviour 20 Years
    Thief
    Visionary (female)

Happy for Encore over Limited runs~
    I actually backed Kingdom Death, but because I have been moving home a lot over the last few years, back and forth from EU and USA, and all sorts of other bits, I've not been able to get everything. I didn't think of checking here for people who have changed their mind, as I had given up on the miniatures as I refused to buy from ebay, as it just seemed such an ugly thing to do: buy the minis to resell on.

Joe over at KD was sorting out an order from me, but I've not heard from him in a few weeks, and with all the shipping going on for Kingdom Death: Monster, I don't want to be harassing him. So worst case scenario I save him having to pack some stuff =D
    Last edited by Spiku; 08-29-2015 at 02:49 PM.

I definitely have an ammo slave-- I picked up several of the encore before they sold out at KD-- will sell at retail plus shipping and handling just so it does not cost me ( should end up around 32 dollars if you are in USA)

I have a spare Flower Witch, I think. Drop me a PM and we'll sort something out.
    Models completed in 2016 so far: 16
    Models in WIP: 22

tp://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/gohkm