Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miniature Exchange #41

Got a HUGE parcel from oistene today.
    Full of wonderful miniatures.
    Many thanks for another great ME!

Name:  ME41b.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  375.6 KB
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

All done on this small CMON ME41... I am proud to have taken part - look forward to the next one.. hopefully more participates....

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tarreknoire View Post
    All done on this small CMON ME41... I am proud to have taken part - look forward to the next one.. hopefully more participates....

thank you
    Many thanks to you for joining.
    Now Miniature Exchange 42 thread is open for joining here: http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...re-Exchange-42
    I hope to have some more partecipants than last time...
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki