Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Maenas Painting Log and WIP

Love it, but they are green so of course I do hehe.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Sorry to all, I've been out of these forums a bit too long. Again, instagram is too easy and fast to use compared to posting here....xP
    Meanwhile my wife is recovering from a major surgery (that's another reason for me not entering the forums) she is so strong! Love you Sandra!

On the painting world I've assisted to a class by Marc Masclans on busts, and I am actually squeezing APminiatures Patreon. Antonio is a natural teacher and I think I have found a nice place to keep my patronage active for months to come. 100% advisable!! This is the reason behind me buying a GW Stormcast eternals Sequitors pack. He speedpainted one and will give it to the most voted amongst his patreons. Well not all, but only the ones who also painted the same miniature as him.

OH! And I also received my pledge from redgrass games, the wetpalette. Such an improvement from the p3 one! I got the XL and it has plenty of space to mix, i was not using the p3 because it is supersmall and the high rim makes mixing a bit more difficult. (comparing it now that I have something better is much more easy!!)

I promise to upload some pictures of everything on the following days. Meanwhile if you are super-curious you can check them on my instagram account, link below!.
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Good to see you back here Maenas.

Not dipped my toes into the Patreon waters yet...bit loathed to do so to be honest. Good to hear you are having a good experience from it though.

Also picked up one of those wet palletes...can't quite decide if I'm liking it or not. Not fully smitten with the papers...dont seem to be as good as my old greaseproof baking paper. Going to persevere though...and worst comes to the worst I'll just keep the container and go back to wet kitchen roll and greaseproof paper.

Good to see you back mate and hope your wife has a full recovery
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Those Patreon tutorials are mighty tempting. Good to have you back buddy, much love to Sandra.

I’ll continue following along here and on Instagram

Best wishes to your wife mate, hope she has a speedy recovery!!!
    Looking forward to seeing your next projects with some advancements from what you have learnt

Best wishes for your esposa :-) That has more priority than anything else.
    So don't worry about missing secondary things amigo!

Thanks a lot for the good wishes for my wife, she is getting better and better every day. Today we have walked a couple of Kilometres!!

Seems that my PC is not recognising my mobile phone anymore, I cannot transfer images from one to another, tried to update drivers, controllers, bridge program, and nothing....
    All I can think of, is to share the instagram pictures here... sorry for the mess, hope to amend it sooner or later.

Stormcast Eternal Sequitor 1: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlyrEL3H...-by=aristoyroy
    Stormcast Eternal Sequitor 2: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl7N_cDj...-by=aristoyroy
    WIP Banshee bust from Masclans workshop: https://www.instagram.com/p/Blla2s7Di44/?taken-by=aristoyroy

WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Use a free resize app and post direct from your phone?

Or email between the phone and PC?

....good news about your wife’s recovery too!

That's what I wanted to propose, too. Just do it directly from your mobile.

Good wishes and grandeur to your family!!! Get well vibes coming your way!!!

Good to here the wife is doing better. The Sequiter turned out nice. Good work.

Awesome work on that sequitor !!! She looks fantastic mate... a really nice look to it.
    I really like it.

Another great version of that sequitor mini. Nice work buddy.

The Image Size app on iOS works well enough for me, if you can put up with the ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtail View Post
    Another great version of that sequitor mini. Nice work buddy.

The Image Size app on iOS works well enough for me, if you can put up with the ads.
    Exactly what I use, set it to 700x700 and job done...for the amount I use it the ads are tolerable.