SaintToad's WIP - Page 86
Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1967

Thread: SaintToad's WIP

Thanks, MaM.

Graishak, it’s the one that starts with these two!

Name:  8BE9908B-BBFE-41E0-9270-67E964852E6B.jpeg
Views: 360
Size:  94.8 KB

Finished little brother this afternoon.

Name:  696C72C3-EEDD-4D2B-A826-970C1E34060B.jpeg
Views: 360
Size:  65.2 KB

It somehow reminds me to Hansel and Gretel, but I'm sure that's not your project ;-)
    Sorry, but I'm not very firm with other mini providers than GW (at least so far...), so please excuse my lack of knowledge!

Really nice work on this thread as usual, Toad! You don't need to do any work to coax me to your site. I love seeing your updates there. The marines you're cranking out continue to look great and the fun you're having painting is infectious as well. Keep the updates coming!

Here goes nothing.
    Graishak, it is a kind of Hansel & Gretel world, actually. Digital Grimm.
    I hope you enjoy!

These guys look great Toad....very much looking forward to how this is all going to develop and unfold.

Iiiiii looooove this shit!!!!!! Only toad chapel can bring a fairy tale back to its Grimm roots!!!!! Your crazy yet we love this shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintToad View Post

Graishak, it is a kind of Hansel & Gretel world, actually. Digital Grimm.
    I hope you enjoy!
    I enjoy! Excited to see how this further develops. I loved the show "Grimm".

Default Let There Be Dirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Graishak View Post
    Just notify me, once it is online. Looking forward to seek some inspiring things prior to my terrain project for Armies on Parade 2019

Ok my friend, here’s a first big terrain article. It’s really basic stuff but maybe you’ll pick up a trick or two.

As for the project... you have to keep watching!

I'm excited to dive into your latest article. I hope to try my hand at terrain sometime this year and seeing what you're up to will undoubtedly inspire and hopefully teach me a few tricks as well!

By sheer dumb luck I got an eclipse to coincide with the launch of the Record of ToadChapel.

Chapter One

Quote Originally Posted by SaintToad View Post

Ok my friend, here’s a first big terrain article. It’s really basic stuff but maybe you’ll pick up a trick or two.

As for the project... you have to keep watching!
    Many thanks for the link to this tutorial - Your comment about the cat picture made me laugh.
    Others might complain... come on... you know only baby-cats rule the web :-D

Thanks for the dirt basing STS.

Yes it is in my iBooks !!! With all the other documents of Mini painting tricks.

Hey gang, I have a strange request...
    As some of you know, I’m trying to get my ToadChapel project off the ground. There’s a lot to do on many different fronts. So...
    I’m going to ask for your help, if you want to offer it. I need a decent number of goblins to complete my first story arc, and if anyone wants to help by making one I’d appreciate it no end. I’m centering my stories around Red Box figures, as I have always loved them:

http://red-box-games.com/

this is the type of guy I’m looking for, plus the sword ones and the bonebacks. Here’s one of mine:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/397530?browseid=6968246

If anyone has any interest, let me know and I’ll welcome your help. These are (yikes!) NMM Guys, but I’m terrible at NMM anyway so don’t worry if that technique is a stretch. I’m not sure WHY I chose to do most of the project in NMM. There will be some great tutorials, and I mean great, headed to ToadChapel in the near future, which will help me and you improve our skills at NMM and other cool stuff.

If you need me to send you a figure, I’ve got a few lying around.

Uhm, so what exactly are you looking for? Do you just want some pictures of painted figures? I don't have any of the RBG gobs, but I do have a few of the fighters laying around somewhere. IF you are asking to paint them, I am crap (read, never tried) nmm. I will let you know if I find them (just moved recently and still haven't cleared out all my mini hobby stuff yet)

Hey Eki! Nah, it’s a little crazier than just the pictures.
    Ok, a while back one of you put the ridiculous idea into my head of doing puppet theater with the modular terrain etc I’ve built over the years. That sounds really fun.
    I have a few of the main characters ready to start the storytelling, but I need a decent sized army of dumb little goblins. It takes me forever to paint, so i wondered if I could enlist anyone to help me by giving up their valuable time and painting me a an RBG goblin. I’ve basically stolen Roman’s idea, without all his talent. I’m not in immediate need of them, but I know that ToadChapel is going to have to face a goblin infestation soon!

I would be more than happy to help out... I will have to see if I can chase up some of these gobbos though, just have a quick search and it seem like it will be quite pricey for me to get these to Australia... but I will search a little better and see what I can do

Here’s a bit of a tutorial I slapped together on some terrain painting stuff. There’s at least one good idea in there.
    If you look around a bit you’ll also find a tutorial on making cheese sandwiches.

Here’s another little tutorial of sorts about some basing ideas that might interest you.

Yes tutorials more tutorials!!!)))