SaintToad's WIP - Page 80
Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1989

Thread: SaintToad's WIP

Excellent tut it’s in my I books pdf

Thank you for taking the time to write this up, Toad! I really enjoyed getting a "behind-the-scenes" look at how you work. The music recommendations were appreciated too

Thanks a bunch, guys. I'm glad the tutorial was helpful.

I've put up another tutorial on one of the techniques I use to create tiny little flowers. You'll have to excuse the blurry pictures, as my phone really struggles to focus on something so little.

Hi Toad,

Your site is now bookmarked as one of my favourites! As it's now time to go to sleep I'll check him out in more details tomorrow. Thanks for charing,

Gino

Thanks, Gino! Good to see you, bud.

Here's another tutorial, this one on quick tabletop heroes. I'll be surprising my friends with them today when we play Zombicide!

Nice work buddy! always good to scroll through your blog

Great job! I\ll have to try a this process for my Zombicide green horde hero minis.

Default Hassles with Hasslefree?

​Anyone know what's going on with Hasslefree?

I know they had a flood in their facility in September, but I put in an order seven weeks ago and have received nothing. Three emails have gone unanswered. They have always been a pleasure to deal with in the past, and I'm hoping there's a reasonable/human explanation for the delay.

Name:  IMG_2470.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  82.8 KB

A start to a Red Box dwarf, who will become my character in an RPG campaign. I've been developing his character in depth, which has made painting him a real blast. I started this morning, and I'm wondering if I can't finish him this weekend.

Nice start on the dwarf. It's always a special thing to get the own character ready for a RPG.
    So don't rush through it... you will be watching this guy in action several times. :-)

Is that a normal size marine? If so that dude is tiny!!!! Looking great mate...

Great start and the Red Box minis have great character.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Creations View Post
    Is that a normal size marine? If so that dude is tiny!!!! Looking great mate...
    Thanks, Chaotic! Yes, that’s a normal marine! He is indeed tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Graishak View Post
    So don't rush through it... you will be watching this guy in action several times. :-)

Uh oh- he’s done!
    Last edited by SaintToad; 10-29-2018 at 09:40 AM.

That dwarf looks fantastic and it is especially impressive considering the scale! I've been enjoying the updates on your site as well Toad. Keep 'em coming!

I dunno how you not only see these redbox games models-but how you paint these guys very nicely as well!!! :-/ ide never be able to see or do tha Rhett !!!!

Looking good there
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Thank you all. Andy, that tiny bit of NMM makes me want to cry looking at Dumah! BaM, your veins and skin boils are pretty small, so I don't know what you're on about. And Kuribo, thanks for checking on my blog, buddy. I think you're my best customer. I try to put different stuff on there than on here to entice you!

On a much more serious note, I just want to thank you all again for the amazing support we give one another. Caring & diverse communities such as this one help - however slightly- to combat the kind of fear, hatred, and insularity that my city faced over the weekend. Stay positive and say something nice today, friends.

Awesome turotials on your site Toad, really appreciate you posting them up for us to soak up.

Ridiculously good work on that tiny Red Box dwarf by the way.....flesh tones on the face look particularly good.

Fully agree with your last comment as well...so much support and positivity here irrespective of any other factors.

Flattery, Hairster. Works every time.