SaintToad's WIP - Page 94
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 1897

Thread: SaintToad's WIP

Quote Originally Posted by SaintToad View Post
    And Eki, I’m thanks for your understanding!

What figure is that? The Elvis hair-do is kinda freaking me out

Cool, so you are planning on being at NOVA! Hopefully see you there

Yarry kinda looks like a hairy Elvis impersonator.
    Last edited by bullfrog; 07-11-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Hey fellas. Eki, it’s Yarry, Light Feet from Enigma. I’m not sure if Enigma itself is still afloat, but Yarry is definitely a challenge to find. I actually bought it off CMoN back when he was in stock.
    I am hoping to go to NOVA. BaM is certainly doing his best to get me there. I have a goal of two new pieces, and Yarry is supposed to be number two.
    Anyway, here is a bit of progress:

Name:  7E4279D7-A2E3-4C46-94D1-7109A05CEC62.jpeg
Views: 134
Size:  82.3 KB

I might not my best at lip reading. But I think I see Yarry saying -hey , great start now keep it up,finish strong and get my deadpan stare to NOVA !!!!

Great start to this figure, the skin looks superb. And you nailed the eyes. I'm always worried mine will look derpy, one pupil bigger than the other and staring off into space

Lovely pics on the Chap of the bald chap Toad! New guy is very quirky and full of character! Keep at it and fingers crossed you make it to Nova

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    I might not my best at lip reading. But I think I see Yarry saying -hey , great start now keep it up,finish strong and get my deadpan stare to NOVA !!!!
    hmm, not sure what happened to my post so this may be a duplicate (of sorts)
    Yeah, you need to bring him to NOVA so he can stare down all the competition! Besides it is only about 4 hours from the 'Burgh so you need to get you butt down here!
    Thanks for the rundown on the figure. I don't want it as it gives me the creeps for some reason, but you definitely need to show him at NOVA!
    Great start on Yarry as well, that skin tone is looking sharp!

Thanks, guys.
    I assure you Yarry is not trying to get to NOVA. I primed him four times (poor cleaning/too many fails on the eyes/strange lump/got it). But I think I finally got him underway for real!

Eh, enter other stuff and just bring him and when you are looking in the cabinets hold him like he is looking at them and then talk to him (such as what do you think of that one) and then reply back yeah I don't think it is that great either or some such and just freak a lot of people there out!

Ok friends, you've all been drooling over Bailey's incredible new orc bust. You should be, that thing's insane! RUSTO himself just awarded it Editor's Choice on P&P. But...

What you don't know is that our man Bailey also prepared a super helpful tutorial on highlighting & reflection that you can find right now over on ToadChapel. What are you waiting for?!

Give us a like! A comment! A like and a comment!
    Last edited by SaintToad; 07-12-2019 at 11:33 PM.

You know both links just take me to the Scoring page on CMON

Don’t know what you’re talking about!

Thanks, I fixed it.

I've been enjoying your updates on the Dwarf on the Chapel. Really stellar work on him, Toad! This new hobbit has a lot of personality as well so I'll be looking forward to seeing him develop! You're cranking out amazing content on here and in the Chapel and it is always a pleasure to stop by and see what you're up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuribo View Post
    You're cranking out amazing content in the Chapel and it is always a pleasure to stop by and see what you're up to.

Flattery? I love flattery! Just for that, here's a tutorial by 10Ball on how he makes the amazingly expressive trees you've seen in his work, including his latest spooky masterpiece!

Seriously, though, Kuribo, I really appreciate your saying that. I really am trying to make ToadChapel a place people want to visit and revisit. Stay tuned - there's more coming!

Default Hobbit Elvis!

I’ve also been busy working on my own project, hobbit Elvis:

Name:  964EDDF9-6BBF-40A7-924F-88C20F4BD188.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  67.0 KB

I’ve been wrestling with him a bit, but still having fun.

You’ve caught a life like stare in his face which works well with the characters stance.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Lovely lovely lovely -I was always secretly hoping someone would give him hobbit colors!!! expressive tone in the face!!

The hobbit fellow is looking great... very nice skin tone.

Thanks a lot, guys. I always appreciate feedback & support.

And thanks to all you folks who have checked out the great new tutorials on ToadChapel!

The hobbit is looking great StToad!

Love the new content you have on your site too, very nice!