the communities painted minis

Thread: the communities painted minis

Default the communities painted minis

I backed R&B but had to back out due to life issues. I have since found a sealed kickstarter set with ad ons (shipping this week)!! Very excited to be back on board!

I haven't seen many R&B threads on the net, or pictures of painted minis, so I figured I'd start one here. Show us your painted minis to kindle creativity!

I have started painting my set of R&B and I must say I´m pretty happy with the outcome so far!
    My idea was (or still is to pain the "minions" first because I´ve never painted before so that I´ll learn from them so the heroes hopefully will turn out even better later on.

So i started with the Wellsport Brotherhood and finished the last mini last week.
    My idea was that i wanted the whole team to have the same kind of color to avoid mixing them up while you play, everyone got green pants and something blue (jacket or belt-thing).
    The ones I have pictures of is the first mini of each kind I painted, so don´t judge me to hard . My tactic so far has been to paint one, learn from the mistakes and fix it on the others so in my opinion the rest is a little better than the ones i got pictures of.

I feel like I´m learning new tricks all the time and I think they look better and better so I´m at least heading in the right direction.

Hope my English is good enough to understand
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151101_090922.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	43497

Name:	20151102_215745.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	43500

Name:	20151105_121255.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	43501

Name:	20151101_091107.jpg 
Views:	527 
Size:	594.9 KB 
ID:	43502

Name:	20151109_080939[1].jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	669.5 KB 
ID:	43503

Name:	20151109_212749.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	43504

P.S I tried to turn them in all kinds of ways but I don´t get how to do it... sorry hope this will do for now

I like the skeleton the best. Nice job.

Gorgeous work folks. Seeing them all painted together and with such variety really gets me wanting to play! I like how dmonhiiro rebased to a clear base. I wish CMON would have put at least some texture on the molded base. The blue glow on the Bone Devils is awesome. I posted my Halloween version of Mad Ivan on the other thread. That was the first mini I have ever painted. I am going to do the Wellsport Brotherhood Bosuns next. The scheme will be similar to Mad Ivan, but I will vary the pants slightly.