Black Plague shipping
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Plague shipping

Default Black Plague shipping

Hey guys, I know black plague has started shipping, but I was just wondering if there were still people out there like me who are still waiting on their shipping notification? I am only asking because I saw some people have received theirs, but have yet to hear anything.

I haven't received a shipping notification either. The update they sent out today said that all US games have shipped, but they're still inputting the shipping into their system

I saw the same notice after posting this. I am just excited about getting the game.

Just got my shipping notification!

Quote Originally Posted by IdleHacker View Post
    Just got my shipping notification!
    Did they email you the shipping notification and/or tracking number? It's December 30 now and I have not received the game or even a tracking number. I opened a support ticket two weeks ago and have not received a response. I'm starting to get more than a little concerned.

I got my tracking number emailed to me by DPD (the courier company) I'm guessing it'll be difficult to get any response at this time of year, hopefully yours will get there soon

I never got a notification, but the game arrived two days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gw1032 View Post
    Did they email you the shipping notification and/or tracking number? It's December 30 now and I have not received the game or even a tracking number. I opened a support ticket two weeks ago and have not received a response. I'm starting to get more than a little concerned.
    Yes I got an email from CKPM with my tracking number

Quote Originally Posted by IdleHacker View Post
    Yes I got an email from CKPM with my tracking number
    This was my case too however I have read instances of people getting the parcel before getting a tracking number, however I wouldn't count on that, the Christmas and new year period must be busy for them so I'm not sure how soon you'd get a reply, but its probably the right way to go sending a support ticket

Quote Originally Posted by waspinator21 View Post
    Hey guys, I know black plague has started shipping, but I was just wondering if there were still people out there like me who are still waiting on their shipping notification? I am only asking because I saw some people have received theirs, but have yet to hear anything.
    I too do not have any news from CKPM Admin... My order is displayed as Confirmed, I've paid the whole thing, but no news since then. Everything was fine so far (I've learned to be patient), but now I'm starting worrying as a friend of mine who put his pledge just hours before me got his parcel delivered the day before Xmas...

Don't be. Shipping order seems random (at least not by location, size order or backer number, as far as I can tell), and CMoN hasn't said that shipping finished yet.

These things seem to take SO much time. I've learnt that patience is the only way.

Tonight, I played the game with my friend at his flat, so I was able to scout the content and new gaming mechanisms. Similar to modern-era Zombicide, but different and quite challenging. We tried Quest #4 (collect food and escape) and utterly failed by commonly dying under the hands of fatties and walkers due to Double Activation and lack of spare walkers in the core box (35 walkers...).

Inside the box was a notice from the CMON and Guillotine Games teams telling that current shipment only concerns core game, limited to one box per order. All extra stuff (including the Wolfburg extension, heroes, NPCs and stretch goals) are currently entering production state and will be delivered in Q1 2016. Hope that helps you all folks.

Yeah shipping is pretty random, I was a late backer and have had mine before many people who backed during the campaign there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what order they get shipped out but I wouldn't panic until they say its all been shipped if you still don't have it

I wonder if it could be sorted alphabetically or something, but I have no idea what it would be sorted on if it is. I'll try using my new last name from now on, see what happens then.

Well my last name begins with D and I was in the first batch of UK deliveries so it seems possible

Updated my name for Beseiged and Seven Sins now, it's a long way from S to E so we'll see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
    Well my last name begins with D and I was in the first batch of UK deliveries so it seems possible
    Unlikely : my last name is B, while my friend's is D...

Nonetheless, just had an answer from CMON, stating that my order was entered in their system too late to hit Wave 1 for Xmas. I'll be scheduled for Wave 2, starting early 2016.

Will keep you all tuned on this when I get some extra news.

I still have not received the package or a response yet. Is there someone, like a live representative, rather than inquiring within my ticket? I'd hate to have to contact my bank, since I still want Z:BP, but I am really concerned with no response in over three weeks since my first inquiry. I was a late pledge, so is there more information/updates that the early backers are hearing about that could help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by gw1032 View Post
    I still have not received the package or a response yet. Is there someone, like a live representative, rather than inquiring within my ticket? I'd hate to have to contact my bank, since I still want Z:BP, but I am really concerned with no response in over three weeks since my first inquiry. I was a late pledge, so is there more information/updates that the early backers are hearing about that could help me out?
    I am too a late pledger, expecting his DHL tracking number and his parcel to be delivered. As told, I've sent them an enquiry over this situation, since a late pledger friend got delivered just before Xmas and I was left without any information, just like you.

They replied me within 48 hours on the first Sunday of 2016 (that's to be mentionned some way, thanks for that) and gave me the above information about my order not having been entered in their system to have it delivered in Wave 1 (before Xmas) and I was entered in Wave 2 (early 2016). There does not seem to be any logic in this Wave 1 / Wave 2 repartition, just like you must have read so far.

I would advice to send them a ticket, just to get a reassuring confirmation that you are too input in Wave 2 and stay frosty all the while until DHL shows up.
    To cheer you up, my Wave 1 friend only got the core box with a letter inside excusing for all other stuff in his order (Wolfburg extension, heroes box and all the stretch goals) are currently being in factory processing and will be delivered later on. So possibly as of Wave 2 we will receive the whole thing in only one delivery...

I had no problem with mine. Got my notice, then got the core game a week before Christmas last year, which was weird since I was a late-pledger and live in California. I'm surprised to find out that many on Kickstarter, as well as here, haven't received anything yet. Still got Wave 2 coming, so I'm in no rush to play Black Plague because I've got plenty to play with for original Zombicide.
    Might try a few games. Minis are far superior than original Zombicide. Really notice the details in the figures.
    i also got the letter that mentions that the rest of the order will arrive at a later date because they're still working on them.
    works for me. Kind of nice for CMON to do that as an early Christmas gift.
    Last edited by Mad Rabbi; 01-25-2016 at 01:55 PM.