Flunk WIP - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Flunk WIP

nice start. i often have many projects on the go with varying levels of skill just to keep thins going and keep it fun when i get stuck or stressed or if i want to try experimenting with new mediums or techniques. Like the guys said, just have fun!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Beautiful and elaborated start on this eldar!! Keep on! You have your very own style and that alone is invaluable! I pretty much love every project of yours... and I think just like AndyG it's supposed to be your hobby
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

And you mine baby boy!!! It's great when award winners can pump each other up...especially when I know what you talents capabilities can yield...and again the conversion work and PJ thus far on the big ork many of us are taking swings at was enormously beautiful the face that you sculpted was fantastic,I wish I could sculpt.if I could ide do faces like you did right out of a Paul banner illustration!!!! True story!!!

I agree completely with the 'style' comment. It immediately caught my (and others', I think) eye when you started posting on your WIP.
    The eldar is looking very cool. Can't wait to see what you can do with that start.

Your freehand continues to amaze me. Good start.

Just reda through your thread, really like the material in here, the most striking for me is your handling of colours. Will keep an eye on your work to get inspiration and knowledge.

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

A very nice orc face and the freehand on the eldar's head is very impressive. Please do finnish the ors I do love orcs and yours promissing to become spectacular.

cheers,

Gino(2dope)

Ah that bust is just lovely. You've painted the two tone lighting to perfection, a very worthy winner. Don't fret too much about lots of half painted stuff. I've got 3 (4) projects on the go at the moment, some that where pretty advanced in the process when I set them aside to work on something else. A new mini helps keep things interesting and you learn different things on each model. When you do come back to the others, you will have increased your skill and the paint job will be better for it. Good work on the Orc head sculpt by the way dude, he looks great

Recently got back to work, working around the collar sharpening up things and smoothing it out. Always finding little flaws when taking pictures. Random patterns is the idea right now. Thinking I may throw some Biel-Tan markings on him in a few spots, lore him up a bit you know. The string of posts were really nice to read after my last post (guess it sounded like a cry for help haha) , fucking great group of extremely talented folk that take the time to comment on this thread amazes me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by flunkUtron; 08-03-2016 at 11:34 PM.

This IS miniature painting..nothing more to say after "FERKIN BRILLIANT"

Slow and steady wins the race...
    Amazing,reminds me a bit of a printed circuit board.

Wonderful work on this. The attention to such minute detail is akin to Joce aka Teronus

Nice work
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Mindblowing!! And on this pictures it looks even much bigger then in real life.

Congrats,

Gino(2dope)

So nice Flunk , very Bohun . Well done good sire
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

September 10th Sword and Brush show is fast approaching, feeling the pressure, so much left to do but I am determined, even if it takes a few 'sick days' (have my priorities in order :P) Thanks dudes, here is another update, looking forward to the painting the loin cloth. Knee pads are gonna have similar design to the head. Those are going to be the only flashy additions, the rest will be pretty basic because of how short I am for time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by flunkUtron; 08-22-2016 at 08:31 PM.

Kinda glad i have nothing to show this year o_O That is very detailed!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Extremely talented work here!!!

Looking great, Flunk. Very alien-looking!