[RQ] ZC:BP Double Spawn

Thread: [RQ] ZC:BP Double Spawn

Default [RQ] ZC:BP Double Spawn

If i draw a "Double Spwan" Card 3-times in a row - Do I have to draw then 8 Zombiecards or 6 Zombiecards on the next spawn?

So 2 x 2 x 2 = 8 or 3 Times a Double = 6 Cards?

This specific example is shown on page 27 of the rulebook, on the top right. You draw a double spawn card, which means you must then drawn two cards for the next zone. If both of those cards are double spawns, then for the next zone you draw 4 cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Loophole Master View Post
    ...then for the next zone you draw 4 cards.
    Totally clear so far - And if i then draw, let's say 3 Double Spawn again - Do I draw 6 Cards for the next Zone or 8? 2 x 2 x 2 = 8 OR 3 x 2 = 6?

Methinks you might want to invest in a card shuffler

Its one of those changes I like because it throws a nice new twist on things and can alter the challenge quite a bit but if your cards are not shuffled well it could be a royal pain lol.

You draw 2 spawn cards per double spawn, don't forget that double spawn cards rotate so if you draw one nothing spawns on that area but you draw 2 on the next one, if you then drew more double spawns they would move on to the next spawn zone

Soon the instance you drew 3 double spawns the next spawn zone would have 6 cards but that shouldn't happen often