New Year, New Miniature Exchange 42 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Year, New Miniature Exchange 42

Thanks! Appreciated. I'm sure I will hit the WoK stuff first.
    Models completed in 2016 so far: 16
    Models in WIP: 22

tp://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/gohkm

Cucalo, last I checked your package was going though customs in Italy. Hold tight, it should be arriving shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersKnight View Post
    Cucalo, last I checked your package was going though customs in Italy. Hold tight, it should be arriving shortly.
    Cool, so it will arrive soon, hopefully this week.
    Many thanks for letting me know.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Got my parcel from WintersKnight today
    Some great classic pieces for me, I love them!

Name:  ME42b.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  112.3 KB

I will start painting the one from Ral Partha very soon

@Khonner: WintersKnight is now officially unflagged!

Many thanks for another great ME
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

I will get Winter's stuff in the mail tomorrow.

Default HUGE thanks for 2 LE fgures

received after visiting local shipping depot and having to pay fees and import tax ;-(

2 great figures though and some pigment - which will get tried as I havent used this material previously.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I got some cool minis in the mail from Khonner. I'm really digging the Taurax looking dude with the axe. Some really nice minis in the bunch. This was my first exchange and it was a lot of fun.

As I challenged Cucaiothegreat I also forced myself to paint this bastard:

Name:  i34397bgyoyz.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  286.0 KB

More over in my WIP.
    Last edited by Schwarz-Brot; 03-20-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz-Brot View Post
    As I challenged Cucaiothegreat I also forced myself to paint this bastard:

Name:  i34397bgyoyz.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  286.0 KB

More over in my WIP.
    Very nice! You've made a work much better than mine.
    I really like those miniatures remembering the old Masters of the Universe!
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 03-20-2016 at 02:19 PM.

Newbie, please be gentle OneBadMOnkee's Avatar

Finally got to visit customs and pick up my parcel from gohkm. No fees or taxes, the nice lady believed my strange story about this geeky minis exchange stuff, and that it's basically a gift :-).
    Got a box of the great Eisenkern Stormtroopers from DreamForge, plus the accessory set. Had always wanted to get some of those, but succumbed to the rational voice inside my head ("More scifi stuff? Get real!"). Plus two MIG pigments, the Stainless Steel Alloy glitters like fairy dust...
    Thanks a lot for this pretty amazing stuff! :-)
    Name:  me2016.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  143.0 KB

Newbie, please be gentle OneBadMOnkee's Avatar

Oh, and a WIP shot of the Chronopia Devout Leader I got from cucaiothegreat !
    Name:  devout leader.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  25.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMOnkee View Post
    Oh, and a WIP shot of the Chronopia Devout Leader I got from cucaiothegreat !
    Name:  devout leader.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  25.0 KB
    Very nice work on the miniature.
    Glad you liked it.

That's good work Monkee. I'm building a base for Taurax, an extra mini I got from Khonner. I'm using some cork board and a little wood glue.

HEAR YOU! HEAR YOU!
    Miniature Exchange 42 is now officially closed. Many thanks to all partecipants for making it a success.

I have opened a new thread for next Miniature Exchange, ME43, so please join it here: http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...(ME43)-is-here!

Hope to see all you again in ME43.