Rigging

Thread: Rigging

Default Rigging

Hi there,If a character wants to "rig to one ship and then back to the own ship":- What die roll does the hero need? A 3 or a 6? Does the hero needs to roll once to rig on the other ship and then again roll a second time to rig back to the own ship? Or no die roll at all for this kind of rigging?- After rig to one ship, may the hero perform other actions in between before rigging back to the own ship?If the objective token "Rigging Lines" has been destroyed on one ship:- May a hero still perform a rigging action from that ship?Many thanks to all who can help me with these questions.

This was answered specifically in your last thread:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...d-in-the-rules
    CMON Design and Development Manager
    Designer: A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Age, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Wrath of Kings, Xenoshyft, Bloodborne, Masters of the Universe: Clash for Eternia

Wait. I can rig twice in the same action? So if I want to move six spaces, I can move three, and then another three, to lower the difficulty?

Well, just a part of it. I'm still confused what die roll is needed for rigging to one ship and then back again? Does it need one at all? Or is it, just in this case, just like a movement?

And what about my second question if the objective token "Rigging Lines" has been destroyed? Rigging still possible from that ship?

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavage View Post
    Well, just a part of it. I'm still confused what die roll is needed for rigging to one ship and then back again? Does it need one at all? Or is it, just in this case, just like a movement?

And what about my second question if the objective token "Rigging Lines" has been destroyed? Rigging still possible from that ship?
    To Rig you must count the number of spaces from the zone you are in to the one you wish to end up in. That is what you need to roll. So if you are on the edge of your ship and just want to move to the zone on the enemy ship directly across from it, the roll would be 2+, because the zone is 2 spaces away.

Destroying the Rigging Line does not stop Rigging, it only gives you a bonus to your own Rigging.
    CMON Design and Development Manager
    Designer: A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Age, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Wrath of Kings, Xenoshyft, Bloodborne, Masters of the Universe: Clash for Eternia

Thanks for clarifying this!