Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Return to the hobby after a long time....

Late to the party here, but wanted to say that the goblin is amazing. It's really interesting to see a professional's take on a model similar to one I just "finished." Lots of skilled technique to take in, study, and apply here. Thanks!

I’m hardly professional! Just loving the hobby as escapism from the day job. Check back to the start of my thread when I started again a couple of years ago. Practise, lots of models, soak up knowledge and keep motivated and you’ll be amazed how far you will progress.

Back to the day job now and away working for a couple of weeks. Will be dropping in to keep tabs though!

I somehow missed your most recent update and I'm amazed by the progress on the dreadnought! It is already splendid and I can't wait to see the final product. Please come back soon and share more progress with us

No matter the uber-dandy, jaw-dropping freehand work, I'm astounded by how good that black looks. The shading you achieved brings it to life like no other black I've seen before...
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Simply sensational I sense a multi Golden demon winner/ competitor coming up- just ten I calls it first