Miniature Exchange #43 (ME43) is here! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Miniature Exchange #43 (ME43) is here!

Default List published!

The list for ME43 is now published:

Elektroschnitzel
    Tarreknoire
    arc1977 ***FLAGGED*
    james9487
    Khonner
    cucaiothegreat
    Schwarz-Brot
    Ivan DBA ***FLAGGED*
    Khonner
    Schwarz-Brot
    kingzerno ***FLAGGED*
    cucaiothegreat

(cucaiothegreat will send to the first name of the list, Elektroschnitzel)

Please make contact with your sender & sendee, but wait until next monday Jun. 20 before sending so I will be able to fix any problem.
    I will make another post next monday to officialy give the start to the ME, so you will know that the list is final and you can begin sending out your parcel.

A couple of flagged partecipants this time, so welcome to the ME and I hope you will enjoy it.

Before sending to flagged partecipants, please wait the confirm (either via a post on this thread or via PM) that their sendee have received the miniatures from them.

Contact me as soon as possible if I have made some mistake in compiling the list (i.e. wrong flagged partecipant, or you have to send to a place you won't send to, etc.)

A final note for everyone - if possible, please post pics of the miniatures you receive. It is always very fun to see what other partecipants got in the exchange!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 06-29-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Removed porkupine from the list
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Messages out to all the names around me in the list.
    Miniature Exchange. Join the fun!

Would you mind voting? Here's my Gallery, C'mon ev'rybody!

I just responded to Schwart-Brot, and contacted the person below me on the list.

Exclamation The list is final!

The list is now final, so you can start sending out your parcels
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

I have just sent my parcels to Elektroschnitzel and Schwarz-Brot.

Hope they will arrive soon.

Here's a pic of both parcels:
    Name:  Snapshot_20160618.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  38.3 KB

messages recieved and responded to! Mini will be hitting the post tomorrow!

I'll be sending mine out later today.

Mine hit the post about 15 minutes ago. Couldn't get a photo as they took it behind the booth window!

Quote Originally Posted by kingzerno View Post
    Mine hit the post about 15 minutes ago. Couldn't get a photo as they took it behind the booth window!
    "Abducted" by the postman

Not the shinies...

I went with an unusual choice...well at least I hope it's unusual.

First parcel arrived today. That dude is quick! A little note was included.
    Name:  ME#43 cucaiothegreat.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  677.4 KB

Looks like two LOTR minis, middle right. Those in the bags I have never seen before or at least I do not realize them. Seems to be really oldschool stuff. The white one seems to be a resin recast of something, the right one looks like plastic. Middle left I realize the dog warrior from back in the days but don't know where it is from. That Fungi-headed Scarecrow-thingie will for sure see some paint, as my girlfriend totally loves it. And I think it is cool as well. The Dog probably will be painted, too.
    Can you help me out with identifying, Gianmatteo?

Thank you a lot, that's fun stuff in there.

I run a trade group and literally the only things I recognise are the LOTR models. That's a fine selection of random right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz-Brot View Post
    Looks like two LOTR minis, middle right. Those in the bags I have never seen before or at least I do not realize them. Seems to be really oldschool stuff. The white one seems to be a resin recast of something, the right one looks like plastic. Middle left I realize the dog warrior from back in the days but don't know where it is from. That Fungi-headed Scarecrow-thingie will for sure see some paint, as my girlfriend totally loves it. And I think it is cool as well. The Dog probably will be painted, too.
    Can you help me out with identifying, Gianmatteo?
    I agree it was fast delivery
    Glad you liked the minis.

Here's what we have:
    A resin savage orc from now defunct Black Orc Games (or something similar, IIRC).
    A napoleonic dog soldier from the lovely Flintloque skirmish game. It is one of the latest releases for the game.
    A monster fungi from a big collection of similar creatures from Alternative Armies (see here.)
    2 LOTR miniatures (plastic elf and maybe a guy from Rohan).
    A plastic GW Dwarf.

Hope this helps.
    If you liked the fungi monster you can find an entire collection for sale on the Alternative Armies website. I bought some of them and they are really beautiful.
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 06-23-2016 at 04:39 PM.

Thank you, Gianmatteo.

confirmed address and sent request for address.. figs ready to post. ;-)

Doggie and Fungi already received some primer this evening. Had a resin base left over with a tree stump which fit perfectly.

arc1977 - please respond to mail so I can send your some figures ;-) please. thank you

Got home tonight and had my package from Ivan sitting on my counter. Thanks for the minis! He can be unflagged and be sent his figures.