Thread: Iphone 6s newest update.

Default Iphone 6s newest update.

Armory on easy.

Started with 4 xeno, 1 militia and 2 plusar armor.

Picked up vendicator armor and ranger.

Row was ranger with vindicator and militia with pulsar.

Used pulsar armor to banish a swarm shield.

Ranger fought 2 chargers, got killed by the second and when I tried to select the next face down enemy the game froze.

Oh yeah. It was round 1.

Yeah, playing the Armory again, got to round 7. I have some amount of storm troopers and paratroopers along with a mix of titan armor, plusar armor, scout drones and 1 grenade launcher and 1 vindicator armor.

round 7. I have a storm trooper equiped with the launcher and the vindicator armor. When he dyed the game froze again.

My favorite armor seems a lottle broken.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  21.1 KB

In wave 3 the spark jumper was still only giving plus 1 even though I was running through with the weapons division. All the other weapons seemed to be giving the bonus.

As for cards in deck.

troops were storm troopers and paratroopers. Maybe a ranger/militia hidden in there somewhere.

items were...Well it was Round 9, so a bunch.
    Grenades x5
    spark jumper x5
    shot gun x1
    Rocket launcher x1
    scout drone x1
    booster shot that gives +3/+0 x1(maybe 2)
    shot that heals and gives firststrike x1

I think that was it.

Same run through with the brood mother. Round 8 I picked up the upgraded grenade and 2 telekenetics. I used them to bring back two grenades from the discard pile. But not the telekenetic won't leave the screen. It's like I'm holding it to blow it up to read. If I tap on it quickly it will go back to the unit it's on and then jump back up over and over.

Views: 53
Size:  20.5 KB
Views: 55
Size:  20.3 KB

It just stays in the used card spot.

Wave 1 boss. Maybe Overseer he killed two of my troops and didn't bring any Gatherers. Bosses don't seem to be able to bring friends.

Bishop only got his bonus for the first enemy that died in the lane. I am now working on the 3 boards achievement. Using the elite and the two labs.

I'm running the science, weapons and command divisions.

Card break down is tough. But Bishop is wearing the manticor exoskeleton. If that matters.

Views: 47
Size:  21.3 KB

I used the smart-link armor to pull a manticor armor out of he discard onto a stormtooper with harpy wings on and there in breaking two rules at once. I think that deservers an achievement on it's own.

When playing 3 boards with all the things going on the Assault mech...robot...I can't think of the name. When I target enemies to get the 4 extra damage nothing happens. They are still lite up purple saying I can use them. I tried with 3 of them. I can't target anything.

I tried to play multi player with my iphone and ipad.

Yes in a ridiculous try for the last achievement. I used the three Nortec expansions.

Playing the science lab and command center.

Round 3 a ranger took two damage, at the end of the round it didn't give me a chance to upgrade him. I assumed I'd missed the trigger trying to figure out both screens.

Then in round 4 he never got killed. At the end lf the round Bishop showed up and told me to select a unit, but I could not select the only ranger. Then I could not equip or move him. I could move troops around him and he moved to the back.

I never got to find out what Happened to him if he fought because the ipad lost connection.

Deck breakdown as best I can.

science lab.

storm troopers 4+
    heroic storm trooper
    paratrooper x1
    maybe some left over wave one troops.

all the grenades
    all the pulsar bombs
    a couple spark rifles
    1 titan armor
    a couple mind control
    buzzsaw arm

command center

storm troopers 4+ (I had bought them all)
    heroic militia.
    again, maybe some left over wave oneers.
    weird ranger

spark jumpers
    titan armors
    ugraded medbot (could have been imvolved with the weird ranger, can't say.)

Views: 40
Size:  19.9 KB

that's about the best I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgecook83 View Post
    My favorite armor seems a lottle broken.
    Hey George! It was a LOT broken, it's now fixed for the next version, thanks!

Round 8 I picked up the upgraded grenade and 2 telekenetics.
    It just stays in the used card spot.
    Fixed! Thanks!

When playing 3 boards with all the things going on the Assault mech...robot...I can't think of the name. When I target enemies to get the 4 extra damage nothing happens. They are still lite up purple saying I can use them. I tried with 3 of them. I can't target anything.
    Can you remember if you had any odd behaviour in your game before this? I can seem to target Hyperions normally, they get used up (they get the blue ability token on them) and when their target gets damage, they take the extra 4 damage normally as well.

It might have been some bug prior to this that broke them, maybe.

I used the smart-link armor to pull a manticor armor out of he discard onto a stormtooper with harpy wings on and there in breaking two rules at once. I think that deservers an achievement on it's own.
    Did I say you're a genius yet? I should make an achievement just for YOU.

Fixed this, now the Smartlink will actually check if it's a valid equip action instead of allowing you to target ANY weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    Can you remember if you had any odd behaviour in your game before this? I can seem to target Hyperions normally, they get used up (they get the blue ability token on them) and when their target gets damage, they take the extra 4 damage normally as well.

It might have been some bug prior to this that broke them, maybe.
    It's possible. They were all the same game. If it happens again I'll track it better.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    Did I say you're a genius yet? I should make an achievement just for YOU.

Fixed this, now the Smartlink will actually check if it's a valid equip action instead of allowing you to target ANY weapon.

I would not say no to that.

Or give me a paid play test gig for this one game lol.

On a note you guy's probably have little to no direct influence on. The "Deathripper" Plasma saw is templated a little to openly. As written I should be able to put it on a Stormtrooper and kill a guy each turn.

It really should read combat damage or damage in combat if that is the purpose. I get it from a flavor standpoint, but rules are rules.

In wave 3 the spark jumper was still only giving plus 1 even though I was running through with the weapons division. All the other weapons seemed to be giving the bonus.
    Fixed it, the buff was being wrongly removed when the weapons got trashed.

Wave 1 boss. Maybe Overseer he killed two of my troops and didn't bring any Gatherers. Bosses don't seem to be able to bring friends.
    Actually he would fail if there was no more Gatherers in the deck. I fixed that, you're supposed to get them from the discard pile in that case, as per the FAQ.

Bishop only got his bonus for the first enemy that died in the lane. I am now working on the 3 boards achievement. Using the elite and the two labs.
    Yup, fixed!