We needs a Tomrick...its my precioussss

Thread: We needs a Tomrick...its my precioussss

Unhappy We needs a Tomrick...its my precioussss

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a Tomrick model (and yes, I am fully aware of how rare and expensive he is )
    However, if anyone out there has one they are thinking of getting rid of, please let me know. I have an extra Nibbles and an extra Elysia that I would consider trading.
    Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. Lurking on eBay daily...

They were selling them at origins for $30 a piece at his area. I only got the 1 but I'll look for them at Gencon. Not sure if he'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelforhirex View Post
    They were selling them at origins for $30 a piece at his area. I only got the 1 but I'll look for them at Gencon. Not sure if he'll be there.
    That's what I've heard, and although I'm hoping to get to Gencon this year, it's not for sure . If you end up grabbing one there, let me know (if you don't plan on keeping it)!
    Thanks a lot!

Will keep an eye out. I'm working this year instead of just roaming so I'll be in the dealer hall all day

That would be awesome! I'm doing my best to get time off work to go, but driving from Calgary to Indianapolis is a 28 hour drive...not sure how that's gonna work

no worries I haven't been in a few years so it'll give me a chance to poke through all the things

If you still havent got one they are back in stock at coolstuff inc http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/216716 or they were when I posted this.
    Last edited by growlley; 08-19-2016 at 12:22 AM.