Thread: Looking for some figures (Mproyec/Tks/Mcvey/Ilyad)

Default Looking for some figures (Mproyec/Tks/Mcvey/Ilyad)

Hey guys Im looking for the following figures, let me know if you
    want to sell any of them.

Mproyec:
    grunkful the forgotten
    thorag the savage

Terrible Kids Stuff:
    Jack in "The Plucker"
    The Butcher (large scale)
    Hieronimus the Cleric
    Red Ace
    Kaheron

Studio McVey:
    Al-Vianna

Ilyad Games:
    All babarians

Regards
    Vincent
    Last edited by duskfrost; 08-07-2016 at 09:59 PM.

Hi Vincent. You are chasing some of the rarest and most sought after miniatures. Their price in the second hand market hit £000's. Maybe an offer of what money you would be prepared to pay? Or what one you are specifically chasing. I myself have been chasing the TKS minis for a couple of years. Good luck to you.
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Hey mate, thank you for replying, greeting from Adelaide~
    Actually I already got some of the miniatures in the list, I mainly ask for my friends.
    personaly Im specifically chasing thorag the savage, Al-Vianna and Ilyad barbarians, open to any offer

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by duskfrost View Post
    Hey mate, thank you for replying, greeting from Adelaide~
    Actually I already got some of the miniatures in the list, I mainly ask for my friends.
    personaly Im specifically chasing thorag the savage, Al-Vianna and Ilyad barbarians, open to any offer

Cheers
    I do have Al-Vianna new in her box, though I did open it I think. Have to check. I don't sell much so no clue on the price, I'll have to look it up and see what it's worth.

Zach

Quote Originally Posted by CrookedEye View Post
    I do have Al-Vianna new in her box, though I did open it I think. Have to check. I don't sell much so no clue on the price, I'll have to look it up and see what it's worth.

Zach
    Thats great! thanks mate.

for price reference, I was outbid last time~
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/252360012...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Hi Vincent. I may be able to get you a Thorag the Savage. It may take me a couple of weeks to confirm as the fella is on holiday. Would you do a trade?
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by evl hmr View Post
    Hi Vincent. I may be able to get you a Thorag the Savage. It may take me a couple of weeks to confirm as the fella is on holiday. Would you do a trade?
    Thank you evl, send you a PM.

bump~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Duskfrost, I have two of the models on your list but your inbox is full. Please clear a few so we can have a chat! (I have Al-Vianna and Grunkful)