I really can\'t wait for the Wood Elves - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I really can\'t wait for the Wood Elves

Dark Zealot Studios

[i] Though honestly the camo makes them hard to see.
    But duu isn\'t that the piont.

Sorry could not resist :D

syco-pyro

Default A new pic

I found this one on the US sneak peeks, im posting it because i clicked on yours and got a link to zombie pirates.

here

Default OHMYGOD

sweetsweetsweetsweetsweetsweetsweetsweetsweet
    ... you get my point...:bouncy:

Default ack!!!

Do I really need to collect yet another army that will remain unpainted, and in a box until the next army comes out, when the whole process repeats itself.

Do they make a pill to help people like me????

Originally posted by supervike
    Do I really need to collect yet another army that will remain unpainted, and in a box until the next army comes out, when the whole process repeats itself.

Well you could always act as a nice art suporter and send the unpainted army to be people who\'ll paint it like me :]:innocent:;)

Default let me think about that!!!

I\'ll get back to you.;)lol:P

I may be eating some Humble Pie about the mini\'s they look good so far, especially the Tree Kin. I am, however, waiting for the Forest Swarms to surface before I put a mortgage on the house.

Well here\'s a sneak at the wood eleves wizard.

And here are some different color scheme to see what they could look like :)

Default Frenchkid!!

I\'m convinced you are trying to ruin me!!

Those are great. The archers really remind me of the old school metal archers from a long time ago.

The wizard is cool too.

Ok. But this will be my LAST army!!lol

Originally posted by frenchkid
    Well here\'s a sneak at the wood eleves wizard.
    Beatiful!

And are the archers colours done in Photoshop or are they actually painted?

They are done in photoshop based on the original one ( not by me though, my PS skills are close to zero :P)

Default seriously?

I guess I am so niave that I would\'ve never assumed PS was the culprit.

This doesn\'t help open that old argument about using how Photoshop *could* be used to fool us, does it?

BTW the rustic autumn colors is my favorite (top left)

Gary Morley is such a bad sculptor... :~(

This doesn\'t help open that old argument about using how Photoshop *could* be used to fool us, does it?
    I thought the exact same thing :)

And I like the one next to yours, on the right.

Originally posted by petey
    Gary Morley is such a bad sculptor... :~(
    He\'s not all bad. He often gets the parts and details right.. and then when he puts everything together.. well. Look at tyrion for example.. nice details.. horrible posing. Alarielle.. nice details.. the flaps of the arms lets the mini down.. disrupts the posing.. even more true with Arwen. Comparing to the other sculptors IMO he had his golden age with the high elves.. and when he did Heinrich Kemmler. Then he was THE elves sculptor.. and I liked high elves a lot back then.

I look forward to the Wood-elves.

MalleusMiniArt

IMHO Gary Morley is not that bad (but i won`t tell you who IMO sucks - i`d propably be put on the stake for this heresy :D).....

Ok, back to the thread - i`m a bit dissapointed. but only a little bit :) . i think that there`s one aspect that this new minis lack - grace and swiftness. i understand that warhammer is getting \"darker and evil\" - the wood elves too. but i think that it is possible to make barbaric and rather unfriendly looking minis that would also look agile and swift.

Default Hide that credit card supervike !!

More wood elf goodys :)

All I have to say is .... damn why is my bank acount empty !!! those are .. effing cool ( not sure that\'s a good usage of effing but I\'m sure becca will correct if I\'m wrong ;))

Default Wood Elf sense beeping, must restrain self....

Effing cool is not only a good use of the word, its Effing PERFECT.

These are just too good.....When do they start arriving???

NecroN

Default Finally

Maybe I can get my wife back into the game again. Convinced her to start playing when the new edition came out, she had been waiting for the new army book sicne then. About a year and a half ago she gave up... now must stuff collects dust.