ZBP questions

Thread: ZBP questions

Default ZBP questions

Can anyone help me with the followings please?

1. If a character dies what happens to his/her equipment? It will be dropped on the ground and the next character can pick it up or it is discarded?
    2. The objective (blue/green X) is a key or it is like a button ? Ie. if the party collects the blue X, anyone else can smash the blue door (button method) or the owner of the blue X must take it to the door and open it (key method).
    3. Hitting with dual wielding weapons means the combo hits must target the same enemy or they can be distributed among the zombies as the player wishes?
    4. Is there any limit how many times you can search a building?

Thanks for any insights.

I'll give this a go although it won't official

1. As rulebook states nothing about it any items on the victim are considered lost to the zombie horde - not able to be picked by anyone else - however I would that would be an awesome house Rule and a good one to keep the flow of the game going, any time I play and come across something not sure of I always go for the most cinematic option as it more fun
    2. Button method, although again if this gets too easy then go for the key option - I haven't found it too easy yet though
    3. Will always follow the target tree unless has a special Rule not to so dual welding weapons will still hit walkers, fatties, runners then Abom'
    4. Just once per turn per hero but other than that fill your boots!!

Hope it helps

Newbie, please be gentle Aelfwyn's Avatar

Do fatties spawn with 2 walkers in ZBP like in traditional Zombicide? I could be missing it but I don't see a reference to fatties bringing his buddies along.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelfwyn View Post
    Do fatties spawn with 2 walkers in ZBP like in traditional Zombicide? I could be missing it but I don't see a reference to fatties bringing his buddies along.
    No they dont in zbp, I think I read it on the kickstarter comments ages ago, I think there was a reason but I can't remember what it was.

For the coloured objectives question above, the rules just say once the coloured objective has been taken the corresponding door can be opened, I think you can play it either way but treating it as a key would be more challenging

There are more fatty spawns to make up for them not spawning with walkers anymore

I thought the target tree was just for ranged attacks.

The targeting tree IS just for ranged attacks. It is covered under the ranges section. You can melee attack runners in the same zone as a fatty and not hit the fatty.

Correct. Melee hits can be distributed among any of the targets in the same space as the attacker as desired. Of course, the weapon must do enough damage to kill the targeted zombie. Ranged Attacks must follow targeting priority chart.