Building a better Great Unclean One

Thread: Building a better Great Unclean One

Default Building a better Great Unclean One

Hey guys I'm new here, but I have been familiar with this hobby for quite some time. I do consider myself a pretty good artist. I have been working on this sculpt on and off for the last month. I'm in the stage of finishing it up. I used supper sculpy medium, along with some aves epoxy sculpt. There are just three small bits used In this piece. everything else is my own work. I was inspired by the glottkin mini when I began this project. Just wanted to share my progress and get some critiques, before I base this baddy. I have no concept art it just came out of my head. It's almost as if grandfather nurgle himself was guiding my hand.
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by Asmogorwrath; 07-26-2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

That is a lot of work but the result is stunning ^_^

Default Here's what I've done so far.

I'm done painting this beast, now I got to do the basing. I hope I get more responses this time. Can someone give me an estimate on how much I should sale this for on eBay?
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Thanks for the feedback and kind words. I've been doing work like this for quite some time. I whish I could do things like this for a permanent career, but I got to apply to some places first. In the meantime I will keep my current position working for the septic company I work for.

Heyo, mate! And welcome to the forum

I really like your sculpt, it' suitably disgusting for a GUO.

The one thing I find a bit... off, and this might just be the photos, is the angle of his weapons. I kinda feel like he's about to hit me with the wide side of the sword, if that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Iateyourbananas View Post
    Heyo, mate! And welcome to the forum

I really like your sculpt, it' suitably disgusting for a GUO.

The one thing I find a bit... off, and this might just be the photos, is the angle of his weapons. I kinda feel like he's about to hit me with the wide side of the sword, if that makes sense?
    Thanks for the advice, it may be my pics but it might also be the he is holding the sword.

nice work, great bit of sculpting,