Zsoulless Sculpts - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zsoulless Sculpts

Nice work! If I could sculpt orcs like you, I'm not sure I'd ever push myself in new directions, but I'm glad you're really covering new ground. You seem to be enjoying a very creative period at the moment.

Thanks! I'm not sure how much I push myself.. I seams I spend most my time trying to get little tiny details right while constantly second guessing my overall design..

Quote Originally Posted by Zsoulless View Post
    I spend most my time trying to get little tiny details right while constantly second guessing my overall design..
    That's probably why they're so damn good!

Looking really good. I love sculptures that are a bit quiet, like this one, who's not in the middle of a titanic swipe of his axe. Of course, action poses can be awesome, too, but there are just fewer of those which aren't trying to be dynamic.

Been kinda under the weather so I haven't gotten a lot if anything done..

The musculature you've done here is really, really good! Much better than I can do at this point, but I aspire to this. Nice job!

Really top notch stuff.

Thank You. He's 90% finished at this point and he's just going to sit where he is at until someone gets back to me or I decide to cut him up for another project..
    My minotaur has hands and weapons now and I'm starting something Troll-ish..

Well... When commissions fall through and life gives you lemons, You switch gears and start making Bonner inspired lemon-aid..

Ahhhh, I *want* this guy!

It took me far too long to realise that this was the same guy! Really impressive stuff.

Sorry to hear about the commission (if I'm understanding the situation correctly). Certainly wouldn't mind him myself.

Fox