Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Foxtail's Ongoing Painting Journey

new photos look great. ill vote and comment when I get home. cant seem to log into the main site at the moment
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

Maenas, BaM, CC, Coyote, you're all awesome. Thanks very much for the comments and support!

Just so it appears on this page of the thread:

PLEASE GIVE DAVE A VOTE!

Thanks again all!
    error 404: signature not found

Went and through a 1 for Dave per your request. I personally think he is 10 worthy, but who am I to argue with the artist :P.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Dave is awesome! Love the colours on him

voted for dave.

Thanks all! I'm trying to get him past that elusive 30 votes you need for the New & Notables page.

Quote Originally Posted by Digganob View Post
    Went and through a 1 for Dave per your request. I personally think he is 10 worthy, but who am I to argue with the artist :P.
    Haha! That might help bring his score down to a realistic level. I was not expecting to be in the 9s!

what are you planning on painting next?

Quote Originally Posted by alim192 View Post
    what are you planning on painting next?
    I'm going to finish off the Knight Pilot for my Inquisitor retinue, then tackle an Infinity model I forgot I owned I think. Nothing too taxing for a while though, going to destress with a couple of chilled out paints.

I gave Dave and vote and a comment. Inquisitor! Inquisitor! Inquisitor! Is all I can say to your future plans I think doing a couple smaller pieces will be really enjoyable after tackling such a mammoth project.

Thanks all for helping me get onto the New & Notable! My score is coming down to a more realistic level, so I can better compare it to everything else I've submitted.

On the question of the next big project, unless something else comes along that blows me away I'll be taking on this lovely lady when she's released.

Name:  AoSMortrach-June13-LadyOlynder1eh.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  70.3 KB

Oh wow, I haven’t seen this one yet... what a cool figure!!! So much potential to do some cool things with this one!!!

Foxy you drew first blood as I’m taking on the Nighthaunts. Was going to do this broad but realized it’s a bit bigger than ide like to go at!!!

Aye they are great looking minis...will be interesting to see what people can do with them to move them away from the GW look and feel.

does look a cool model, but what about morty? hes been gathering dust for a bit
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtail View Post
    Thanks all! I'm trying to get him past that elusive 30 votes you need for the New & Notables page.

Haha! That might help bring his score down to a realistic level. I was not expecting to be in the 9s!
    nonsense. This deserves a high score. A definate level up mini.

shes a really nice model i like the banshees too.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Foxy you drew first blood as I’m taking on the Nighthaunts. Was going to do this broad but realized it’s a bit bigger than ide like to go at!!!
    Damnit! I've fallen into that trap of getting something big again. Might have to revise the idea and get one of the smaller characters from the new box set.

Hairster - Not something I'm brave enough to try, but I think getting some glow-in-the-dark pigments and incorporating them into the new ghosty GW range could be excellent.

Coyote - Morty is resting easy for a while until I'm brave enough to look at something his size again.

Thanks all!

Voted. Love the finished giant rat, and looking forward to what you throw our way next.
    pax et bonum