Thread: Need Suggestions of some beautiful places for photography

Red face Need Suggestions of some beautiful places for photography

Hey ya people, I am jacknicholson from US and a photographer by profession. I just love to click or capture beautiful moments, things or anything. Because according to me photos are the only thing in a world that holds beautiful memories ever and forever, As people , things, places won't remain same always but only photos remain same and remain with us always. That's why i love to capture beautiful moments and things. I am going to each and every corner of the world , only because of my photography passion and Now,I want some place and name suggestions from you guys, As i want to publish my own photography book. So, for that , According to you guys,which cities or places are best for capturing the beautiful things and moments and please give me suggestions for "title of the book". Need help !!

Prague (Old City)
    Budapest
    Paris
    Carcasonne
    Vienna
    Rome
    Florence
    Sienna
    Madrid
    Barcalona
    Lisbon

..and that was just ten minutes typing about Europe, the U.K. has equally as many fine cites and landscapes.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

amalfi drive sorrento italy.

Amazing place.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Really?

Go round the places that have not been pictured over and over again. Every town and every country has its worthy places, it is the photographers eye and intuition to find them and to capture the inspiring moments. I just would not want another coffee table dust catcher filled with pictures of Notre Dame, Skylines of NY or LA, Space Needle or whatever has been done over and over. Life happens in the small streets, the suburbs, the "ghettos" and the ruins of industry and civilisation.
    Miniature Exchange. Join the fun!

Would you mind voting? Here's my Gallery, C'mon ev'rybody!

Red face Suggest some beautiful places

Hello buddy, Your profession is really very good as i am not so good in photography , But i like that profession very much. I like creative and innovative pictures of nature, animals , beautiful things and also, I am really fond of walking, travelling and enjoying the world.That's why i went to many places or countries in whole world So, i am suggesting you some places which presents heaven on the earth. Paris, Los angeles, Switzerland, Moscow, porcia,Brazil, hong kong, singapore,Malaysia. That's all the countries, that are just beautiful, amazing and have attractive places. Hope you will like it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    Prague (Old City)
    Budapest
    Paris
    Carcasonne
    Vienna
    Rome
    Florence
    Sienna
    Madrid
    Barcalona
    Lisbon

..and that was just ten minutes typing about Europe, the U.K. has equally as many fine cites and landscapes.
    Thank you so much for your suggestions. That's all are really mean to me. I am not going Florence, Lisbon and Barcalona. But that's all are really sounds fantastic and i will definitely go in those regions. Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    amalfi drive sorrento italy.

Amazing place.

Dear, i already go there. But thank you so much for your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaelwiss View Post
    Hello buddy, Your profession is really very good as i am not so good in photography , But i like that profession very much. I like creative and innovative pictures of nature, animals , beautiful things and also, I am really fond of walking, travelling and enjoying the world.That's why i went to many places or countries in whole world So, i am suggesting you some places which presents heaven on the earth. Paris, Los angeles, Switzerland, Moscow, porcia,Brazil, hong kong, singapore,Malaysia. That's all the countries, that are just beautiful, amazing and have attractive places. Hope you will like it. Thanks.
    Hi dear, Thank you for your advice and support. I already go to most of the places suggest by you but i am not going to Brazil. So,I will definitely go there for collecting more beautiful pictures. Thanks again for your appreciation.

Cool Suggestions!!

Can you guys tell me about any wild life regions?? As i got a work assignment regarding wild life. So, please suggest something and also i want to publish my own book on nature's creativity. So, can you guys tell me some attractive and unique "Title name" for book.

Thumbs up Need Suggestions of some beautiful place for photography

I like your passion about photography and i really love to watch photos related to natural and natured type of things. But frankly speaking, i don't have any knowledge about wild life and all. So, i am unable to help you in that matter. But, i have some title name ideas regarding books. If you will like any of them, then go for it.

Airechtach nature
    Aiobheaan book
    Ablah scenario
    Anabelle nature
    Samueil scene
    Kale bunch

That's all are the suggestions. Hope you will like it. Thnaks.

Thanks for your appreciation and suggestion. I shortlist Anabelle nature because of its meaning and uniqueness babynology.com/meaning-anabelle-f6.html as i have searched it on internet and found no results same as that title.