Zombicide Brains free painting!

Thread: Zombicide Brains free painting!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Zombicide Brains free painting!

Well, thought I had already posted my stuff on this forum but must have slipped by me! I'll start with the old stuff first and cut n paste from another source until I am up to date

Excuse any random statements in the posts that may be replies to questions that don't exist here!

Yeah, not wanting to see or paint another zombie again....that's not going to plan :P

Never want to see another zombie again.....well at least until season two kickstarter is shipped

Contents of the box

The various zombie sculpts

First batch of heroes, no particular order, just the first handful I grabbed

And their Zombivor versions...

Dog companions

Zombie Dogs!

painted up a few more survivors and the Zombivor versions including the zombivors for the original 6 heroes

That's the Toxic zombies all done (including the KS alternate sculpts)

Went green with the bases to aid quick identification when mixed with the standard and future berserkers, keeps the pace of the game going

Think I may take a couple of weeks break from zombies, personally if I see another anytime soon I will punch it in the brainpan!

ps. Ben. will get a couple of closer shots of the leather clad vixen this weekend

Berserkers finished, pretty much just waiting for the Kick starter 'not celebrity' releases in the next wave now

Ben, the latex clad vixen..

Really nothing special close up tbh, but like all my 'gaming standard' miniatures they pop at the right distance, besides my mate has a rather crap bulb in the light where we play, dunno why I bother if I'm honest! Think I might have to start taking my night vision gear if it gets any darker!

Few more alt sculpts from the KS season 2...

Abominations, fatties and walkers

22 more Zombies of the Alternative sculpts from the season 2 Kickstarter finished. Because you can never kill enough zombies in my opinion!

Last set of alt sculpts from the KS finished, just waiting on wave 2 'not celebrity' heroes now, hopefully 1st quarter of 2014 then I can cross this one off the project list!

I sort of thought they looked like they were laying down some funk, hence the 70's style disco suit theme!

Zpocalypse Barricade set painted, should come in handy for various different board games

Started work on the final wave of season two heroes, some famous faces in there!

Last of the Heroes finally finished! That's yer lot, season two all done and dusted...huzzaaa!

Uncle Honk :P