Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nakatan`s WIPs

Haha, thanks, but it that cool korean guy is a real hero, i`m just copied what he has done.
    Anyway, here is a new portion of WIPs. As her face, neck and breasts are finished, i have done some serious photoshooting. Well, i`m rather satisfied with result, just need some minor cleaning-up in the eyes. The face-painting guide is on its way!
    Available for commissions. Check the gallery to see my best.

More pics on my Patreon page. https://www.patreon.com/posts/chaos-maiden-wip-7071940
    Attached Images Attached Images   

She's VERY photogenic for a chaos lady Rowr!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Can't believe I missed the fact that you´ve got a thread here!

That´s one of the most awesome sculpts I´ve ever painted, I was really happy about it. And now you come here, making me consider throwing it in the bin. The paintjob is as expected, through the roof. The red hair and the skin is super smooth and draws the eye from a mile away. On top of this, the added scultping brings a new level of character. Love it!

Beautiful work very soft blending which looks great on the woman here. I like the idea of placing your red tone in a band and then working over it; a much more efficient way of doing it. I will definitely try that myself.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Love I think so much, how could anybody not ? I also like the red banding you did on the face and one I would like to try.

Zab, beautiful women is exactly what you need to get a fine lads into regular (or not-so regular) army =)
    Everyone, thanks!

Added some touches to the face. Don`t know if it make any good, eating out my whole working day. Sigh... Here you can see some fabrics painting and beginning of the waist plate. More pics and steps on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/chaos-maiden-wip-7149714

So technical with such uniqueness I really enjoy your work sir.

Wow, right down to the weave on the shirt o_O Time to start thinning my paint with tears again...
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

If there's any value to blasting my mind out of my ears, your day was not a total waste, I assure you.
    That, all of that, is just amazing. I agree 100% with flunkUtron, also. This is just drenched in next-level details that it almost makes me blush to think how much detail I'm just not putting into my work. I admire both your talent and your motivation to excel!
    And remember that most of us get to paint all day only on the luckiest of days when we're not working!

Thanks. But... Well, for a man who doing this all day long for a last 8 years, i`m not that cool =). I know some guys who do such a thing, while having ordinary full-time work.
    Last edited by Nakatan; 11-03-2016 at 03:58 AM.

Still, the results are astounding!! Thank you for sharing! Very inspiring!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

Fabulous! I love the colours and the contrast between the smoothness & textures.

This intended to be a wolf fur coat. Next time i`ll be sculpting this, i`ll take a wolf skin picture at the sculpting stage!
    Larger pics and steps on my Patreon page. https://www.patreon.com/posts/chaos-maiden-wip-7150005

That cloak is just crazy good Nakatan ,great colours and texture.
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

Thanks! This was rather tricky for me.

No idea how I missed this.
    Really awesome work, both sculpting and painting!
    Gotta say I really like that you went more covered aproach instead of full cleavage. Really gives the sculpt a more serious and honest feel.

Top draw quality Ivan
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Nice work on the cape there. I like all the different colours some warm some cool ads a lot of interest to it.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG