Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nakatan`s WIPs

thanks, everyone. yes, all i can to do is to hope that i did not do any wrong on a sculpting stage and my Aeris will be a cutie. there will be no casts, as i perfer all my works to be a singles.
    Available for commissions. Check the gallery to see my best.

Look, that`s really lots of content this week. I know, you heard that before, but i almost finished her. Most of work is related to the base from now on. That basket was a real madness...
    i will be grateful for your patren support - https://www.patreon.com/user?u=401971
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Aeris finished. After some minor cleaning up i`ll put her on a painting base and will concentrate on her surroundings.
    I will be grateful for your Patreon support https://www.patreon.com/user?u=401971

I love it, as a long time final fantasy fan this is something I'd love

FINAL FANTASY AT IS FINEST!!! You crushed this model !!! You ABSUTELY put your talents to work AGAIN and produced a very sought after idea which only a select few in this planet could have pulled off!!! Excellent!!!

your comments makes me blush =). anyway, hope to see her painted soon. usually i`m painting the base first, but this time i just can`t wait.

Were you first in line when they were passing out talent? This is an incredible sculpture!

haha, thanks. hope i was in the first thousand.

As you can see, Aeris ready to painting. Thought, before i start to paint her, i have to finish the surroundings. Don`t be scared of her Frankenstein-like looks, she`s perfectly smooth. Now i have to do the same with the base.
    Previous wips and my other WIPS you can find on my Patreon FOR FREE. I will be grateful for your support.
    https://www.patreon.com/user?u=401971

I`m glad to resume my Aeris project. Hope that there will be no further troubles on the way of that flower girl (and, especialy MINE way). So, most of stuff you see here is Mako machinery, that we can see in the game. I mede this out of WH40K basilisk cannon and some other WH bits. Other is mostly parts of house i cannot glue-in by now. And, this air-cooler! I want to made one myself, too, as this one is produced by Mitsubishi company, and i need one that made by Shinra Inc. BTW, don`t wotty about that Konrad stuff on the house facade - it will be closed by banner. Ketntucky fried chocobo or Goblin bar =) I`m also planning to add a lot of banners and signs... You will see all of that soon on my Patreon. Sorry to make you wait with this!
    Best regards, Ivan.
    Check out my Patreon/
    https://www.patreon.com/user
    All my content (except spin-offs) IS FREE. Yes, you do not need to subscribe to see my posts. Instead, subscribe if you want to thank me for something useful you found here, want to support what i`m doing, or you want to win a mini painted by me in a raffle.

Still watching, still completely jealous lol, she's looking great and with your painting skills too i really cant wait to see the finished project

i will not lie, if i say that `m really want to see her painted too. last 3 weeks completely destroyed all that reamained of my time management. actually, i planned to finish her in first half of april...

As always your the master sir !
    Personally I wouldnt have the building so high but that's just me
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Thanks. yes i already thought about this, but without this height the feel of a big city will be lost imo. anyway, it is too late to change something, as i almost finished the base building. Now, only some cosmetics left. As you can see, lots of parts are out or unglued, as i can`t put them into place before painting. Also, check out the bike. That was most fucked-up model i run into for last 3 or 4 years. Anyway, hope the painting is close... And i have to put the air coolers up there!

check out my patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=401971 all my content (except spin-offs) IS FREE. Yes, you do not need to subscribe to see my posts. Instead, subscribe if you want to thank me for something useful you found here, want to support what i`m doing, or you want to win a mini painted by me in a raffle.

Looking brilliant. You're going to have a mammoth task painting it all up, but I look forward to watching you do it. Is there a slight upward curve to the floor?
    error 404: signature not found

thanks. yes. this is a bug of original model(or maybe this is a feature?) i failed to see and fix at the start. but. this is still better than in the Moscow streets =). the house itself looks distorted cus of angle of camming, i guess. and the street lighter just unglued now, that`s why it bended