Zombicide Black Plague Card sleeve suggestions

Thread: Zombicide Black Plague Card sleeve suggestions

Default Zombicide Black Plague Card sleeve suggestions

Hey, what are you using to sleeve your zombie/equipment cards and your hero cards?

Almost 100 views and no suggestions??

For Zombie and Item Cards, I use UltraPRO Mini American boardgame card sleeves (41x63 mm). There was a pack that was slightly shorter than the rest. I used most of them for the Vault Item cards and the starting item cards (as well as the pimp mobile cards and the molotovs for Modern Zombicide).

I haven't found anything yet that will fit the Survivor Dashboard cards.

For the survivor dashboards, I just laminated them. The cards are an odd size, so lamination was the next best option.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Hey, what are you using to sleeve your zombie/equipment cards and your hero cards?

Do you think sleeving is necessary?

of course sleeving is necessary to preserve my investment

I just discovered that the pack of shortened card sleeves I've been using for Vault and starting item cards are made by BCW, not UltraPro. They're still 41x63 mm, but there's little to no overhang at the top of the sleeve.

As for why I'd use these, it's so that if those item cards get shuffled into the deck, it'll be easier to find them (especially useful in Modern Zombicide since the Molotovs and Pimp Weapons are the same color as the regular item cards).