need advice

Thread: need advice

Default need advice

We have a two bedroom house. All the kids' clothes get stored right now in our next bed bedroom.but we are repurposing this bedroom as a guest room. but I need storage ideas. I have four kids ages of 4, 2, 1 and I had like to be able to pick out their own clothes if they ever want. Do you guys have any recommendations or ideas? Needs to be cheap.

Last edited by Parch1966; 10-04-2016 at 04:40 AM.

Unsure on this post?
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Well, the section of the forum is label 'General Discussion'... though perhaps this is a bit too general of a topic.

I don't have any useful answers for this question. But, if you want to ask something more model or miniature figure related, we could probably be of more help.

"Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

I had the same issue of storing my things when I moved to my new house, I got these wall storage cabinets build in my store room by an expert dealing in in Canada. You can try http://www.ultrastor.ca/visiting them if u stay at some place in Canada. Seriously I would also suggest you go with wall storage cabinets so that it doesn't take much of the space of your room.

Generally new posters with vague posts are spammers.