Kuribo's Mansions of Madness WIP - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Kuribo's Mansions of Madness WIP

Amazing scene!!! Long live the king!

Wow! Nice job Kuribo the Goblin King and all his little gobbo's are looking really good the base and the chair are also really nice (I especially like the chair)

Great job. Reminds me of the kid in the pajamas in the “Where the wild things are” book for some reason.

You have came such a long way from your first few post of Mansions of Madness. Great work!

Commented on insta on these Kuribo, but only fair to share the love here as well...what a great group of minis...a massive enhancement to any gaming experience!

Whats next on the agenda?

Incredible display of painting on a large constituents!!!

You've done a great job on these, especially the Goblin King. Good work

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't tell you how much I appreciate each of your comments and I'm blown away by the score the Goblin King and Co. got. To make it on to the front page of CMON is an honor I was not expecting to ever achieve. I owe much to everything I've learned here on this very forum!

I finished up a major project I had been working off and on for quite a while recently. The trolls were not as much fun to paint as I hoped and they took a lot more time than I expected but I'm glad to have completed some larger models at the same time. The campfire wasn't much better but I think it looks nice and fits the tone of the trolls as well. It was also my first successful attempt at OSL which is nice to be able to say. I do have to say, the three trolls look amazing altogether and I know I'm depriving you of that image for now but once I get some terrain built for them, I promise to take some better pictures then

Name:  Hobbit Troll 1.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  240.2 KB
    Name:  Hobbit Troll 2.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  183.7 KB
    Name:  Hobbit Troll 3.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  222.3 KB
    Name:  Trolls Campfire.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  202.3 KB

Great job !!! Wonderful wonderful work on the infamous trio!!!

Really good job on these! That fire base looks amazing

Looks nice. The fire could use a bit more contrast. Maybe some oranges to offset all the yellow.

Epic work mate... your really moving forward with Every new model you paint!!!

that skin is looking real good. I suck at painting skin and skin tones.
    nice work!

tee