Thread: Downloadable Tutorial won't download, says it doesn't exist even though I paid.

Default Downloadable Tutorial won't download, says it doesn't exist even though I paid.

I recently purchased Masterworks Miniature Painting with Marike Reimer HD download from your store and it won't let me download it at all. Every time I attempt to download one of the parts it leads me to a page saying what I'm looking for doesn't exist. So is their a way to actually download this or are you selling a download that doesn't exist. What's worse is everytime I attempt to download it (and fail) it still cuts off one of the download attempt.

Order Number 100066311

https://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/d...-download.html

You should send this to the support directly. I had the same problem, but was fixed in 24h after writing to support email.

From here on the forum it's unlikely that someone could help.
    Forgot, that it works again.

I have the same problem. Mailed to support, got an automatic email saying they have lots of mails to respond.
    I suppose they'll come back to me and fix the problem ; I just need to be patient for a day or so.
    Strange though that several people encounter the same problem with the same dvd.