Hello

Thread: Hello

Lightbulb Hello

Hello,

I am new to the forums and interested in learning high level miniature painting techniques. Mainly interested in blending and NMM. On another note, I recently ordered Winsor and Newton Series 7 brushes and are waiting for them to be delivered.

Cheers.

Welcome!

W&N 7s are supa dupa
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Welcome.

We say hello to your brushes and goodbye to both money and sanity.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Test them though. I don't buy W&N series 7 online anymore, they sometimes produce duds which is really bad considering the price. If you get a good one, they're great.

Lol hi I'm johnny I'm not a big time painter yet ,but I have both WN for blending ,for 2 brush blending I use Raphael kaerel ,and these are all phenomenal but from personal experience I use GW artificer extra small and as far as blending I love it above all of them. R.E.M. From personal experience alone. Whatever you got use me practice with me and you'll get the hang bud....

Hey, nice to meet to everyone here. I'm a designer

Yeah I'm excited for the brushes to come. They should be fine, otherwise I'll have a chat with the supplier to see if I can do an exchange.

Nice to meet you Johnny, I'll PM you when I start blending with W&N.