Thread: Krosmaster Arena 2.0

Question Krosmaster Arena 2.0

Hey all,

I'm new to the whole Krosmaster game and had a couple of questions:

1) I'm looking into getting the new Krosmaster Arena 2.0 which comes with (8) mini's. Are the other mini's from the base game and expansions compatible? So is it OK to buy the 2.0 version out now and also buy some of the older expansions to use in the new setting / rules?

2) I'm looking for some fancy 3D replacement pieces for things like the boxes, trees and shrubs. Any suggestions?

3) Finally, any suggestions on where to get started, with what expansions, given that I will be buying the 2.0 version?

Thanks!

Hiya,
    In response to your questions, ALL Krosmaster products are completely compatible will all others. The 2.0 mainly refers to a few updates to the rules. As far as the resin replacement parts, that's where it gets a bit tricky. A bunch of them can be ordered from europe, but that aside your only options are tournaments and eBay. You might be able to find a few tourny kits online here and there, but it's a bit spotty. For your last question, I'd say 2.0 is a great starting point. If you want to expand further, really anything you get is a good choice because as I said, it's all compatible.
    I hope you enjoy as much as I do, and welcome.

I've actually gotten into polymer clay specifically tomake new terrain for my Krosmaster games...it's been pretty fun, here are some fleeflee's I made for 2.0 recently (along with giant mushroom terrain pieces in the background). It takes a fair amount of time, but it's one option you might try if you are patient

Name:  fleeflees.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  59.5 KB

It's my favorite place