Werner''s WIP - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 188

Thread: Werner''s WIP

  1. #121

    Default

    First version of face and beard finished:

    Name:  20180305_214924-COLLAGE.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  677.8 KB

    Now started with my first try with textures:

    Name:  20180306_211423-COLLAGE.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  735.0 KB

  2. #122

    Default

    Very nice my friend keep attacking that texture take your time your right on the mark!!!

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Very nice my friend keep attacking that texture take your time your right on the mark!!!
    Thank you very much!

  4. #124

    Default

    More work of my first "texture" attemp

    Name:  20180309_222434-COLLAGE.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  665.5 KB

  5. #125

    Default

    yeah totally! its looking great. the light source is consistent so that really makes it look good. nice colours too! the texture is coming along well. I will pop back again and enjoy your work How is the ranger and small dio going I really liked that one.

  6. #126

    Default

    Hi Werner,

    I've not seen your work before but I'm really liking your work. I think your right on track with the textures. It's not something I've really tried but you've inspired me to try it, it looks very effective. Also your light source is really well balanced through the miniature. Well Done.. I'll check back in a few to see whats going on.
    Regards

    David

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canny View Post
    yeah totally! its looking great. the light source is consistent so that really makes it look good. nice colours too! the texture is coming along well. I will pop back again and enjoy your work How is the ranger and small dio going I really liked that one.
    Thank you very much! The ranger is finished: http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/16595

    Name:  20180210-Strider-DSC_2459.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  823.1 KB

  8. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicMiniArt View Post
    Hi Werner,

    I've not seen your work before but I'm really liking your work. I think your right on track with the textures. It's not something I've really tried but you've inspired me to try it, it looks very effective. Also your light source is really well balanced through the miniature. Well Done.. I'll check back in a few to see whats going on.
    Thank you. Glad to inspire you ;-)

  9. #129

  10. #130

  11. #131

    Default

    You killed this textures effect!!’ Always a real pleasure watching you progress!!! Which I seemingly every time you look at a brush!!

  12. #132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    You killed this textures effect!!’ Always a real pleasure watching you progress!!! Which I seemingly every time you look at a brush!!
    Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it

  13. #133

    Default

    Next update, still WIP almost finished:

    Name:  20180318_212030-COLLAGE.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  803.6 KB

  14. #134

    Default

    Hello, I finished the hair. What do you think?
    Next I know I have to add more hues in the face, I want a cold/winter feeling, any advice?

    Name:  IMG_20180402_184548-COLLAGE.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  710.9 KB

  15. #135

    Default

    Your best face yet. See if any body disagrees you tell large marg sent ya!!! LOLOL

  16. #136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Your best face yet. See if any body disagrees you tell large marg sent ya!!! LOLOL
    ;-) thanks and what about the hair, any advice?

  17. #137

  18. #138
    Superfreak!!! Dragonsreach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs, UK (A Geordie in Exile)
    Posts
    17,154
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    Hello, I finished the hair. What do you think?
    Next I know I have to add more hues in the face, I want a cold/winter feeling, any advice?

    Name:  IMG_20180402_184548-COLLAGE.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  710.9 KB
    Normally for warmer tones I’d suggest tiny glazes of yellow in the highlight areas to add warmth, but for a cold winterwind chill factor very thin glazes of the palest blue instead. Then strengthen the red around the nostrils and the cheeks going into the beard.

    You could do a google image search for Ned Stark and see if you can pick out suitable colours from a photo.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

  19. #139

    Default

    I agree with DR on the Tones your liking to add. As for the hair the very top part that would be considered perpedicular(right angle) to the imaginary light source rays coming down should get a bit of and very sparingly smoking if yellow brown maybe in the trails of snakebite leather but a bit brighter so a snakebite leather with a bit of bleached bone(a dot) mixed together and applied. Look to the box art where they would be on the top. It’ll guide you. But this is fabulous work Werner !!!

  20. #140

    Default

    Thanks all for the positive comments and advices to improve. I'll certainly give it a try!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2018 CMON Inc.

-->