Thread: Two Mind Reaver Worms fighting

Default Two Mind Reaver Worms fighting

Hello,

We just stumbled on a situation that locks the game. What should we do?

Situation: Two Mind Reaver Worms are fighting in the front line (one is an enemy and one is a troop thanks to the xenos containment division card ability), doing 0 damage to each other, so the fight phase cannot be resolved.

How should we deal with this?

Thanks for any insight on this matter.

Ha, neat scenario. Weirdly enough that never came up during Playtest.

Alright, so here we have a scenario of 0 power guys slapping each other forever, with no way to actually kill each other. Unfortunately there is no clean way to actually deal with this situation, so I'd rule as the enemy Mind Reaver Worm is discarded- basically a free kill... The worms just kinda look at each other for a while then the enemy one gets bored and leaves...
    Senior Developer
    Dark Age, Massive Darkness, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Xenoshyft
    CMON Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by CMON Mr. Black View Post
    Ha, neat scenario. Weirdly enough that never came up during Playtest.

Alright, so here we have a scenario of 0 power guys slapping each other forever, with no way to actually kill each other. Unfortunately there is no clean way to actually deal with this situation, so I'd rule as the enemy Mind Reaver Worm is discarded- basically a free kill... The worms just kinda look at each other for a while then the enemy one gets bored and leaves...
    Thank you, that made my day hehe