New Eldar stuff from GW.

Thread: New Eldar stuff from GW.

Default New Eldar stuff from GW.

There's a "Revision" coming to 40k and the Eldar get a "New God" of the dead.
    I expect this is going to be another £50 box set but I will admit to being tempted, although the female figure does owe several nods towards Werner Klocke's sculpts, the return of the Gyrnx is what makes it.
    She may end up as the base for a conversion.

Name:  IMG_0927.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  216.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0928.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  273.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0929.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  312.5 KB
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

I think my favourite is the second one, the third one I find is a little bit too much "Tzeenchish" for me. But being almost a complete illiterate on the 40k lore that could be just the intention of the sculpt....
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

who knows... it could have been Tzeench's plan to create the new god.

btw.: 3rd ist the avatar of ynnead (or how it is written, the new eldar god). It's much smaller than I thought it will be, base look 50mm-ish most, thought it will be on the greater demon scale.
    Forgot, that it works again.

Spectacular models.

I really like the idea that the Avatar is not yet fully formed in this sculpt, and that you can see a very Harlequin like face mask starting to form on her face. Very interesting idea.

The quality and detail on GW's plastic kits have been incredible this last year.
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

Quote Originally Posted by Maenas View Post
    I think my favourite is the second one, the third one I find is a little bit too much "Tzeenchish" for me. But being almost a complete illiterate on the 40k lore that could be just the intention of the sculpt....
    As far as I can tell, it is sculpted as it is being born, from the collected souls of the eldars dead. Hence the energy swirl, and the unfinished look to her body.
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

as usual vary busy miniatures but they are definitely not bad sculpts, me like - and i dont even like eldar. cleaning mouldlines on that last guy though... *shivers*

I though I was done and dusted with GW after Age of Sigmar but then they pull these out of the bag and they drag me right back in again.......oh well