Blackadder's Attempt To Build a Lucius Patten Imperator Titan 'Invictus' - Page 27
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Blackadder's Attempt To Build a Lucius Patten Imperator Titan 'Invictus'

A Crash Test Dummy:

Is building this Titan.

I wish I could blame this on the cat or something but instead I am making inroads into stupidity.

I was going to show the interior with the positioning plugs I have been working on for the past few days but instead here we see a pile of rubble which was the inner levels of the interior.

https://i.imgur.com/ZzEMFGN.jpg

Fortunately its not all as bad as it seems in spite of falling the same 5 feet again in much the same trajectory as the previous fall a couple of days ago although the computer chair did not intervene to soften the mishap this time so a few items actually did break this time.

As I type the glue is drying and most of the damage is repaired (I'm getting good at it by now)

Anyway, with hope, I'll be able to photograph the aligning plugs later today.
    "It is easier to deceive people than it is to convince them that they have been deceived."

Fascinating project you have going. Sorry to hear about the mishaps. Really impressive to tackle such a project. Keep up the great work!