Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Guawol's WIP Log

Quote Originally Posted by KruleBear View Post
    Maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but Lester Bursley has various recipes using the Flow Aid fir washes. http://awesomepaintjob.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

BTW, I am really liking the blue skin on the Oni.
    Wasn't exactly what I was looking, but definitely interesting information. It would be pretty neat to make my own range of washes. I have been using the flow aid regularly now instead of just the distilled H2O, and have found it helps quite a bit. The quality of paint seems to hold up longer on my wet palette then when I just used the H2O. It has also been helping me control the flow of paint better, unless that is just from practice

Very impressive blues.

Thanks everyone! Just wanted to share the arrival of part 2 of my Zombicide Green Horde kickstarter. Finally got all the exclusives and stretch goals:
    Name:  GZ.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  99.0 KBName:  GZ2.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  105.9 KB
    I'm sometimes surprised that CMON doesn't get sued by anyone for the material they use, such as "The Badger" mini. Also got some more miniature in this set from Adrian Smith, I really like his designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guawol View Post
    I'm sometimes surprised that CMON doesn't get sued by anyone for the material they use, such as "The Badger" mini. Also got some more miniature in this set from Adrian Smith, I really like his designs.
    They had to pull some stuff after the campaign had finished from the recent Zombicide Invader kickstarter if I remember rightly (Deckard (Blade Runner), Morpheus (matrix) Tina Turner (mad max)....just depends how sharp peoples IP lawyers are I guess. Have fun painting! I sold both of mine on to fund some other stuff.

Looking forward to the Adrian Smith HATE kickstarter appearing on my door step early next year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairster View Post
    They had to pull some stuff after the campaign had finished from the recent Zombicide Invader kickstarter if I remember rightly (Deckard (Blade Runner), Morpheus (matrix) Tina Turner (mad max)....just depends how sharp peoples IP lawyers are I guess. Have fun painting! I sold both of mine on to fund some other stuff.

Looking forward to the Adrian Smith HATE kickstarter appearing on my door step early next year though.
    Same here! Hopefully by then I will have caught up on my 100/0s of miniatures I need to paint :P

That is quite a haul Guawol! I don't know how you don't get intimidated by the sheer amount of minis you get from a Kickstarter. I have to keep my to paint queue small or I get overwhelmed/frustrated pretty quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing what project you tackle next

Quote Originally Posted by Kuribo View Post
    That is quite a haul Guawol! I don't know how you don't get intimidated by the sheer amount of minis you get from a Kickstarter. I have to keep my to paint queue small or I get overwhelmed/frustrated pretty quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing what project you tackle next
    LOL it has gotten a little out of hand, my friends are starting to question my sanity whenever I buy more :P I try to at least get games that contain minis so even if I don't finish painting them I can still get a use out of them.

Speaking of kickstarter, my new wet palette arrived yesterday!
    Name:  IMG_20180710_172536.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  45.7 KBName:  IMG_20180710_172632.jpg
Size:  41.8 KB

It's nice to not have to use Tupperware any more for a makeshift wet palette.
    Also here is a little mini from Gloomhaven I painted fairly quickly, not trying for anything more then just simple table top quality. Friends of mine meet up and play about once a month so I am trying to quickly paint the characters we use.
    Name:  IMG_20180710_201930.jpg
Size:  67.0 KB Name:  IMG_20180710_201939.jpg
Size:  64.7 KB

You see now this is Aright - as in this lil guy kicks ass. Paint jobs poro es by BoB !!!