Thread: Pvp question - sorry

Default Pvp question - sorry

Hey everyone,

read and reread the book in relation to choosing pvp quests (only finished 2 campaigns so far), is there a method to essentially stop you getting your own guild on te 'kill member from opposing guild' quest without everyone knowing Deon the start who has who. Bit of a disadvantage to that person on winning the games If they have no access to pvp quests.

Any help would be appreciated

m

Not sure if I understand your question... rules are different for completing pvp and pve quests when you are playing 2 players or 3-4 players.

Hope this helps:
    In a 3 or 4-player game, the first Guild to accomplish 3 Quests is the winner of the scenario, as long as at least one of those is a PvE Quest. When a player fulfills his third Quest, at least one them being PvE, the scenario immediately ends and that player is victorious. If a player has got three PvP Quests, he still needs to get a PvE Quests in order to win and end the scenario. He could also win with two PvE Quests and a single PvP one, or with two PvPs and one PvE.
    In a 2-player game, victory is achieved by fulfilling only 2 Quests.
    Additionally you do not need to tell which quest are you doing, you just need to put the token on the pvp/pve cards when quests are completed or if cards tell you to do so.
    Feel free to come by my WIP or have a look into my Gallery
    Voted on 5377 out of 235568 minis, and also left 847 comments on Cmon Gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenas View Post
    Not sure if I understand your question... rules are different for completing pvp and pve quests when you are playing 2 players or 3-4 players.

Hope this helps:

Additionally you do not need to tell which quest are you doing, you just need to put the token on the pvp/pve cards when quests are completed or if cards tell you to do so.

Thanks for getting back to me I don't think I worded it very well. In a four player gMe where everybody chooses a pvp quest (the kill an opposing guild member from a particular colour) and you pick out your own guild what is meant to happen ?

You don't "pick" a quest. All quests are available for completion EXCEPT "kill your own guild".

When you complete the requirements for ANY quest during your turn, you identify to the other players that you have met the requirements. THEN is when you place your guild token on the quest card, either on the first to complete, or on the other side if someone else has already completed it before you. Multiple people can complete the same quest.