First of all I want to say I love the game.
Played against myself almost 10 times and I have noticed a few things I am curious about.
1. When can I play the cards Pick up the Slack! and Rum?
2. Is 6 the maximum number I can rig with Daring Leap?
3. If I have a hero or crew on an enemy objective, what happens if I use Broadside Barrage on that zone? Will it damage my own units?
4. Blubber Clubber's basic attack Clubber Swing says "If Blubber has 6 or more damage, Heroes Hit suffer 2 additional damage, and are Pushed 2 zones." If it have 6 or more damage and attacks a zone featuring 2 heroes, the first target have 2 health left, and I roll 2 hits, what happens? I am guessing the 2nd hero stays unharmed as it wasn't Hit.
5. Maria Estrada's reaction ability cost 3 gold to level up to level 1? All other reaction abilities I have seen so far have cost 0.
6. Davy Jones have a very big typo in his range.
Might ask more questions as I play more.