Thread: Looking for M7 Boss and Sturmrad

Default Looking for M7 Boss and Sturmrad

Hi, I'd like to get some M7 Boss and Sturmrad figures.

Unfortunately, getting them through the Second Wave set is quite low value for me as I have the heroes, M3 Vertical Tanks and Landkriegers from the KS campaign.

If you have some and would like to get rid of them, msg me?

Thanks

I'll keep my eyes open for you. I keep seeing them every so often. Keep your eyes on ebay. I'm not looking to sell mine at the moment, so I do apologize. I'll let you know if I see anything.
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

You might get lucky with a trade on BGG:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamee...tatus=fortrade
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

Hey, hey, hey. Look Alive: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CoolMini-Riv...sAAOSwKytZJlrH

Toldja I'd find it.

Quote Originally Posted by comedianmasta View Post
    Toldja I'd find it.
    "I am your humble knight, and I swear allegiance to the courage in your veins. So strong it is, its source must be Uther Pendragon's. I doubt you no more!"

So in the end I got them from the commercial set they come in. So just 2 of each. Cool Mini or Not has that semi permanent sale on a bunch of the sets including that one. And I wanted some of the other sets as well, so diluting the shipping cost of it down was better than trying for the ebay set.

I still kind of do want 3 of each though. I will have those alternate sculpt infantry which I don't need. So if someone wanted more of the alternate sculpt infantry in exchange for a Strumrad and M7.. I'm game.

Was it too pricey to get the ebay one? I thought you would've been all over that.

I'd love some alt infantry but I did the same thing you did and just ended up getting a Second Wave set for them.

I'm in Canada, and shipping from the states can be high. It was $40 or something like that for the ebay set. I got Spearhead, Second Wave, Battle of Brighton and Heavy Metal for $80 shipping. And the Second Wave set was about the same price as the ebay set. So for 1 less of each unit, I got some heroes, more infantry, more upright tanks and landkriegers. And for less shipping.

I was also not yet convinced I absolutely NEED 3 of each. So there was possibly no compromise.

But I was super thankful for your heads up
    Last edited by Homedrone; 06-05-2017 at 06:23 PM.