Warhammer Fest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warhammer Fest

The lighting was horrendous, I haven't been for 18 years or so and took my camera to capture the entrants, I miss the days when they photographed everything and put out a book about it. Anyway, normal outdoors lighting requires the camera to be set on around ISO200, I had to jump it right up to ISO1200 in there to get any sort of images. Their own cabinets upstairs had lovely bright LED's in them but the ones for the main event were a disappointment.

I'll start a new thread and post all of my dreadful photography for all to see.
    In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is it worth tryingvto have some contact with D Latham etc about the lights as it seems the only issue most are complaining about

He knows it, me and many others mentioned it there and then and there's a "feedback" thread on his FB.

He wasn't happy but they were rented.

Avelorn just a quick one to say it was great to see you there and also to apologise to you as I kept calling you Roglan. Sorry mate.

Yeah the lighting was pants. Why they just didn't open the curtains is beyond me the entire side of the room was floor to ceiling windows there would have been plenty of natural light?!?
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

That was my fault I get all the avartar names mixed up
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Avelorn just a quick one to say it was great to see you there and also to apologise to you as I kept calling you Roglan. Sorry mate.

Yeah the lighting was pants. Why they just didn't open the curtains is beyond me the entire side of the room was floor to ceiling windows there would have been plenty of natural light?!?
    No worries! I hope we have time to chat more next time.

One guess would be that it created reflections in the cabinets so it became hard to see. But yeah natural light would have been awesome.