Thread: Eggbots collection

Default Eggbots collection

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I've been productive enough to post anything here, but here goes ...

I've been working on creating a range of figures for fun with inspiration drawn from all,sorts of places, but have also learned new skills and reinvigorated my enthusiasm for the hobby and hope to do lots more in the future
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by wereweevil; 05-25-2017 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Cut out most of my original text???

These are cool. I wonder if they'd work better in the designer toy market than in the mini market ? Either way, super cool, love the style !!!
    In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

You should see if Legendarion will distribute. They would pair nicely with their line of chibi primarches!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Excellent .welcome back to the oz multi golden demon winner!!!

Lol - thank you, you must have a very long memory BloodASmedium ...

Eyeayan- maybe? I don't know, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what the designer toy market is! Maybe I should do some research

And Zab- thank you also, I do love the Legendarian chibi primarchs, they're great. They're super cartoony though, I think mine straddle the chibi and 'standard' mini exaggerated proportions though and have significantly more detail in some respects than the Legendarian ones
    ( and that's certainly meaning no disrespect to theirs - as I said, I love them).
    I was aiming for the 'serious,but amusing' style lol. I don't know what I've captured though. I'm sure others are better placed to comment as I'm too close to it lol...

And a few more on the painting desk at the moment. I still need to tidy up a bunch of areas and add the arms

Wot! I love these, really fun! Nicely painted, too.

They just so happen to be the exact same size as those Spacemunkie