Thread: Golden Demon Classic 2017 entry cabinet photos

Default Golden Demon Classic 2017 entry cabinet photos

Hi all, I went along to the Classic Golden Demon (Warhammer Fest) in Coventry, I did my best to capture what was entered. Personally I wanted to enter the Eldar category but unfortunately messed up my entry (not painted in 18 years) so that category does feature a little heavily in these pics, sorry about my focus and they've all been processed to the absolute limit to try and get the best from them, the conditions in the GD cabinets were, erm, challenging I think is the best description I can provide. The camera is showing it's age and people with smart phones seemed to be getting some pretty awesome shots, hope I got yours but despite going around 4 times I know I missed loads.

I would normally upload via Flickr and post a link but that's locked me out so for the first time I am trying Google pics, hopefully this will all work and you can see some of the entrants.

https://goo.gl/photos/H8aMBKpb2o9iXap37
    In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Thanks for this, been looking for high quality photos of the entries from this year all in one spot.

Cheers~!

Thanks for the comments Wobbly Modeler. I missed loads and the lighting was next to useless but I'm glad I got the shot to document the day.
    In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

They really need to do something about those yellow lights.