I really liked the minis that come with the board game The Others. Seems to me those minis are just screaming to have a cross over into Zombicide. How cool would it be to have those Seven Sin Avatars in Zombicide Black Plague chasing down your heroes? I have put together some house rules to use them in Zombicide BP. I am looking for feedback/testers to try them out. I will try them out as well and post how the rules work in my own house rule games. Here are the rules i have loosely put together to try the Avatars from The Others.

Sloth:

Health 10 Actions 0 Damage 1 Damage taken is reduced by 1 when hit

Special: When Sloth first appears, replace all fatties on the board with Sloth Aboms (Max 6 choosen by players). For each Sloth Abom placed, the players must choose a player to lose an action for that next players turn. After all players have completed their next turn, for each following players turn that Sloth is in play, all players total actions are reduced by 1.
Sloth Aboms. can be destroyed by a weapon doing damage 2 or greater. Sloth Aboms have 1 action. If a Sloth Abom hits a hero, the hero is killed.

Greed:

Health 10 Actions 2 Damage 1 Damage taken is reduced by 1 when hit
Special: When Greed first appears, replace all fatties on the board with Greed Aboms (Max 6 choosen by players). For each Greed Abom placed, the players must choose a player to lose an item. After all players have completed their next turn, at the beginning of the first players turn that Greed is in play, all players must choose a player to lose an item.
Greed Aboms. can be destroyed by a weapon doing damage 2 or greater. Greed Aboms have 1 action. If a Greed Abom hits a hero, the hero takes 1 damage and loses 2 items.

Gluttony:

Health 10 Actions 2 Damage 1 Damage taken is reduced by 1 when hit
Special: When Gluttony Avatar first appears, replace all fatties on the board with Gluttony Aboms (Max 6 choosen by players). For each Gluttony Abom placed, the players choose and remove 1 walker from the board. For each walker removed, increase Gluttony Avatar’s health by 1. After all players have completed their next turn, for each following turn that Gluttony Avatar is activated, remove all walkers from the zones that Gluttony Avatar is moved through. Increase Gluttony Avatar's health by 1 for each walker removed.
Gluttony Aboms. can be destroyed by a weapon doing damage 2 or greater. Gluttony Aboms have 1 action. If a Gluttony Abom hits a hero, the takes 2 damage.

Wrath:

Health 10 Actions 2 Damage taken is reduced by 1 when hit
Special: When Wrath first appears, replace all fatties on the board with Wrath Aboms (Max 6 choosen by players). As long as Wrath is in play, all other zombies gain an additional action during the zombie activation.
Wrath Aboms. can be destroyed by a weapon doing damage 2 or greater. Wrath Aboms have 3 actions. If a Wrath Abom hits a hero, the hero takes 1 damage.

Lust:

Health 10 Actions 2
Special: When Lust first appears, replace all fatties on the board with Lust Aboms (Max 6 choosen by players). For each Lust Abom placed, the players choose a character to move 1 square closer to Lust. After all players have completed their next turn, for each following turn that Lust is activated, Players must choose one player to move 1 square closer to Lust.
Lust Aboms. can be destroyed by a weapon doing damage 2 or greater. Lust Aboms have 1 action. If a Lust Abom is within 3 squares of a hero when it activates, it will use its action to pull that hero one square closer to it. Lust Aboms are the last zombies to activate during the zombies turn.

Pride:

Health 10 Actions 2 Damage taken is reduced by 1 when hit
Special: When Wrath first appears, replace all fatties on the board with Pride Aboms (Max 6 choosen by players). When Wrath first spawns, if there is a hero that is in a square without any other heroes (alone), place pride in the same square as that tile. If there is more than one hero alone in a square, the players must decide which of these squares to place Pride.
Pride Aboms. can be destroyed by a weapon doing damage 2 or greater. Pride Aboms have 1 action. If a Pride Abom hits a hero, the hero takes 2 damage.

Envy:

Health 10 Actions 1
Special: When Envy first appears, replace all fatties on the board with Envy Aboms (Max 6 choosen by players). For each Envy Abom placed, immediately give Envy an action. After all players have completed their next turn, for each following turn that spawn cards are drawn during the zombie spawn phase, give Envy and each Envy Abom an action for each time a walker spawn card is drawn.
Envy Aboms. can be destroyed by a weapon doing damage 2 or greater. Envy Aboms have 1 action. If a Envy Abom hits a hero, the hero takes 1 damage.